Frontline Recruitment Group
A larger sized Catering and Hospitality group is growing and sets the standards when it comes to amazing food and beverage offerings. Highly respected in the industry for delivery of quality products and service, they are continuing to grow and now need to add a professional Assistant Manager to the management team.
With multiple locations across the city and growing, this high end catering and hospitality company offer the top of quality food and beverage operations and events throughout the city.
As the Assistant Restaurant Manager, you will be responsible for day to day operations, and support and drive your team to achieve the best results. You will be looking after a larger size team,
using your motivated and supportive skills to hit the service standards and quality, whilst delivering a great customer experience.
What is Required
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role with a mix of A la Carte and some Functions Ideal
- The will to grow and progress within the company with a great attitude.
- Be motivated and career driven.
- Confident and proactive with leading a team from the front.
- Have outstanding communications skills when dealing with internal stakeholders, upper management, guest and employees
- This role needs the top professional with impeccable presentation and grooming standards
- Previous experience in rosters, working to budgets and reporting on financials
- Must have amazing customer service experience and be very hands on.
- Highly organised with an attention to detail second to non
- You will need to be fully available for all days across the week and during holiday periods
- Most importantly an energetic and driven attitude in loving what you do!
You will be rewarded for your effort with a very competitive salary and given the opportunity to progress and room to grow in a stable and dynamic company. You will be in an environment that is both professional and fun and where you will enjoy coming to work. With the role offering a very balanced roster, you can also start enjoying your nightlife a little.
If you would like to know more about this or other exciting roles, please call Stephen on (phone hidden) or Apply Below!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
<div align="center"><p class="MsoNoSpacing" style="text-align: left;;;;"><span style=""><span style=""><b>Full-time ongoing appointment<br >Location: Parramatta&nbs [...]
<p style=""><span style=""><span style="background:white"><span style="Times New Roman",serif"><b><span style="Arial",sans-serif"><span style="color:#e [...]
The Suncorp Vacation Experience : Suncorp’s Vacation Program is a twelve-week accelerated development program designed to give you insight into future career paths and open the door to the corpor [...]
The Suncorp Graduate Experience: Suncorp’s Graduate Program is a two-year accelerated development program designed to equip you with the tools you need to launch your career in the corporate world. [...]