- Salary: $90-$120k Plus Super, Vehicle, Phone Allowance & Equipment
- Other Benefits: Strategy Meetings, Go-Karting, Culture Building, Great Team Environment
- Required Start: Immediate (Asap)
The Company is an independent specialist in compliance management for height protection prevention and safety regulations. Having a genuine motivation towards employees' safety and wellbeing in their employment, they are dedicated to keeping them protected and secure. Backed by a specialist team of height safety consultants, they are now seeking to employ an Operations/ Project Manager with experience in Abseiling to join their Sydney team.
- Upon receiving a new job from Sales, learn the scope of work and the approved budget and ensure full understanding of the project. Communicate any concerns or considerations regarding the scope of work and / or approved budget to the salesperson. Depending on the size of the job, tender or allocate the job to the preferred subcontractor for the task and schedule the job as soon as possible with the client.
- Depending on the terms and conditions with the subcontractor, prepare and organize everything that is needed for the job or ensure that the subcontractor has it all.
This includes but is not limited to research for materials / products, purchasing and delivering goods to the job site, as per the specifications and / or quotation.
- Upon commencement of the job, ensure a smooth start on the first day (this can take between half an hour or half a day). Ensure that the subcontractor has everything he needs, and the job site is established, and safety procedures are in place.
- Inspect the progress and the quality daily and help the subcontractor to resolve any problem that may come up as fast as possible. Update the client with the progress of the job and handle any complaints or upsets immediately as they rise calmly and peacefully.
- Upon completion of the job, verify that the job was delivered as promised per the scope of work / quotation. Correct the subcontractor if there are any outpoints or defects and confirm with the client that everything is done.
- Before, during and after the job, look for any possible variations and advise to the salesperson on what can be upsold. Regularly ask the client "Is there anything else we can help with?"
- Compile all the paperwork and send and / or archive accordingly. This includes but is not limited to SWMS, bills, subcontractor statements, pictures, reports, certificates, etc.
- Provide all required information to the Accounts Manager for correct and accurate invoicing.
- It's YOUR job to ensure that (1) we deliver what we promised, (2) the job is profitable for the company and (3) the subcontractor is winning. Always.
7:00-11:00 Job sites - start jobs, inspections, meetings on site.
11:00-12:00 Logistics - purchase and deliver materials.
12:00-3:00 Office - schedule jobs, reply to emails, administration, meetings.
3:00-4:00 Job sites - sign off jobs.
operations project manager
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, [...]
Note to applicants: Resumes are required as part of your application. When applying from a mobile device or tablet, you may not be able to attach a resume. If you cannot attach a resume at the time of [...]
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. About Futureforce University Recruiting Our Futurefo [...]
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job CategoryFinance and Operations Job Details In th [...]