Suncoast HR Services Pty Ltd
BA Murphy Constructions are seeking a full time Site Manager in Brisbane for their growing business. This exciting opportunity provides a stable and enjoyable working environment with strong growth opportunities both personally and professionally. This is a permanent role with a company with a strong pipeline of work across Australia, who are committed to long term employment opportunities for great people.
BA Murphy Constructions are based on the Sunshine Coast. They employ 45 full time staff and work alongside a large network of Contractors and Associates across Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria.
The Site Manager will work on commercial construction projects based in Brisbane, Qld.
We are looking for a high performing Site Manager to take on the challenge.
Applicants must have at least 5 years' experience in commercial construction, preferably will have significant experience in basement excavations and must have a QBCC Site Supervisor Licence (Open).
The successful applicant will work closely with the direction of the Project Manager and be supported by contract administration, WHSEQ, who will help to ensure a smooth build process from start to finish.
Being part of the BA Murphy Team, means being passionate about living the company’s six Core Values: Operational Excellence, Integrity, Customer Focused, Family, Continual Improvement and Community.
Typical tasks include:
- Liaising with all trades and suppliers and coordinating activities on site
- Scheduling of trades and maintaining a 4 week lookahead schedule
- Meeting with clients onsite
- Effective communication with other team members
- Quality control of trades through construction process
- General administrative duties
Essential skills and characteristics:
- Strong work ethic
- Comprehensive construction knowledge including basement experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of all relevant trades
- Communication skills with all relevant stakeholders
- Effective time management and attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a team and autonomously
- QBCC Site Supervisor Licence (Open) (required)
- QBCC Nominee Supervisor or Contractor license (Open) (preferred)
- Builders Licence (preferable)
- Construction Induction (White card)
- Drivers Licence
- Sunshine Coast location
- Permanent role with a growing company
- Strong pipeline of work
- Supportive and collaborative team environment
Required qualifications: QBCC Site Supervisor Licence (Open) (required) QBCC Nominee Supervisor or Contractor license (Open) (preferred) Builders Licence (preferable) Construction Induction (White card) Drivers Licence
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Lycopodium is a leading engineering and project delivery group that has developed major minerals processing greenfield projects and brownfield expansions in Australia, Asia, Africa, and Europe. Opera [...]
- Three-year fixed-term contract - Position Herston Quarter as a world-class integrated health and wellbeing precinct - Real Wellbeing starts here What makes us, us Established in 1840, we’re Aust [...]
Our vision to be Australia’s leading integrated resort operator is well underway! To help us succeed, we need motivated and inspiring people like you to join us in creating thrilling and memorable e [...]
job details Randstad's Civil Division is working closely with a Tier 1 contractor who has a long term program of key packages on major Water Infrastructure projects within Brisbane metro and SE QLD.Th [...]