- Take delight in the variety of duties; no two days are the same.
- Join a successful organisation that recognises and respects staff.
- Permanent Position: Salary of $60,000-$65,000 + Superannuation.
About the Company...
The company has a well-established, dynamic and vibrant culture. They have established a solid reputation for offering highly skilled timber packaging solutions across Australia, as well as exporting their products worldwide.
Due to the rising demand for their services, they have an exciting opportunity to get an additional Assistant Accounts Officer with the ability to assist in the overall operations of the accounts department.
Based in Yeerongpilly, the primary purpose of the position is to assist in the overall management of the financial operations of their Brisbane office, which involves accounts payable and receivable, creating new accounts and customer agreements, payroll, and ensuring invoices are correctly recorded into the system.
Additional duties include:
- Requests for payment files.
- Approval of debtor accounts.
- Reference verification.
- Past-due bill collection invoices.
- Reconciling discrepancies.
Because the company's headquarters are in the U.S., certain data processing processes will be simplified.
The Ideal Candidate...
The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics:
- Accounting, bookkeeping experience or a closely connected profession.
- Experience with Excel, Office Suite and accounting software.
- In-depth dedication
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive attitude and quickly taking up new tasks.
The company is offering a base salary of $60,000-$65,000 plus superannuation and an opportunity to join a growing organisation that appreciates and encourages employee achievement. They offer a variety of duties within the job and have a young, diverse staff dedicated to corporate success and customer pleasure.
If you are interested in applying for this position and possess the above-mentioned qualities, please apply and we will contact you after a successful evaluation.
assistant accounts officer
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We are a small family businesshis position you will be working mainly from through to as the weekends are our busiest time of the weekesponsibilities of the position - Delivering stalling jumping cast [...]