Resource Corner IT
• 5+ years of experience in Data Modelling and Database Design.
• Ability to develop relational, hierarchical and dimensional data models.
• Experience conducting analysis and articulating business entities and descriptions in both functional and technical nomenclature.
• Ability to develop or revise the database architecture per data requirements.
• Able to convert data and related techniques to acquire data needed to support testing, training, and other application development activities.
• Strong capabilities to review project deliverables for completeness, quality,
and compliance with established architecture standards.
• Proficient in documenting and communicating progress against plans, taking corrective action as necessary.
• Ability to identify, clarify, and resolve issues and risks, escalating them as needed.
• Working knowledge of cloud based databases and Amazon Web services.
• Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence and OLAP strategies is a plus.
• Experience working with financial services models (e.g IBM Or Teradata).
• Exposure to Erwin or similar modelling tools.
• Experience with a range of relational databases SQL Server, Oracle or Postgres.
Senior Data Modeller
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About The Role Our client is looking for a talented and ambitious Accounts Officer to join their growing accounts team on a permanent, full-time basis. The role will be suited to an individual who [...]
Biotechnology · Part time / full time · New Role The company Our client, a Melbourne based biotechnology company, is developing a unique world leading technology to treat diseases affec [...]
Diabetes Victoria is the leading charity and peak consumer body working to support, empower and campaign for all Victorians affected by, or at risk of, diabetes. By becoming a part of the Diab [...]
- Build your career in Portfolio Management - Work directly with the Head of Australian Equities - Join our growing Investments team –Sydney or Melbourne based role Equities focused analyst ro [...]