Specialist Technician Candidates - eduSTAR.TSS Program
Systems Engineer / Specialist Technician - eduSTAR.TSS / Education Sector
Bytewize is seeking highly experienced IT professionals to fill contract and ongoing employment positions that are available within our company. Successful candidates will be employed by Bytewize to provide ongoing technical support services to the Department of Education (Department) through the Technical Support to Schools Program (eduSTAR.TSS).
These are not entry-level positions,
all candidates must have a minimum of 5 years’ industry experience AND previous experience within the eduSTAR program OR extensive experience within the education sector is essential for consideration.
The roles and responsibilities consist of managing the IT infrastructure within Departments schools. Administration of school network and server infrastructure and providing ICT support services to both the staff and students in large ICT based learning environments.
Essential Technical Skills Required
- Ability to manage and service Windows and Apple devices on an enterprise scale
- Administration and support of Hyper-V virtualized server environments
- Administration various Windows and Linux based servers
- High level enterprise network administration skills required - Cisco and HP switches
- Administration of Cisco wireless network technologies, including wireless controllers and access points
- Excellent language and communication skills are essential for consideration of these roles
- Providing support to enterprise volume desktop and notebook computers
- Extensive experience in SOE and image deployment, including the ability to provide advanced troubleshooting skills where required
- Previous industry experience in an educational setting is essential unless you have high levels of industry experience in a similar scale enterprise level corporate environment
- Extensive knowledge and experience in Department and eduSTAR.TSS initiatives will be highly regarded
- Extensive experience with planning, deployment & management of 1:1 and BYOD devices in an enterprise scale environment will be very highly regarded
- Ability to plan and run ICT professional development sessions and work collaboratively with the schools’ stakeholder ICT management when required
- Technical documentation writing skills
Personal Attributes Required
- Highly Motivated industry professionals who have ability to work autonomously, or as part of a team as the company or Department required and/or dictates
- Excellent problem solving techniques with the ability to call upon available resources and escalate to senior management when required
- Punctual, reliable and well organized candidate need only apply
- Excellent human relations and people skills with a genuine passion for the ICT industry
- Excellent technical documentation skills and the ability to follow instructions and technical documentation accurately when required
- The ability to troubleshoot and fault find through a systematic process of observation and elimination, based on previous industry experience
- Australian citizenship or Australian permanent residency
- Current driver’s license and reliable motor vehicle
- Police and background checks will be performed on all shortlisted candidates
Remuneration and Payment
- Pay rate is dependent on the candidate’s skill set and level of relevant industry experience
- Annual reviews on pay rates based on performance
- Top pay rates guaranteed to all candidates
- Bytewize offers ABN (contract) or TFN (wages) as remuneration options for all employees
- Part time and full time roles available with negotiable options available
How to Apply for Vacancies
If you are applying via an online job board listing, please also submit your application directly via email to the following address:
( employment at bytewize.au )
To ensure your application is received please make sure you submit a copy of your resume via email directly to us to the above email address.
If you have any questions or require any more information, please contact us via email or feel free to call our office to speak with our HR team.
Our contact details can be found via our website:
Special requirements for the role:
Special requirements for the role:
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We have an exciting opportunity for those looking to complete a Business Traineeship! We are on the look out for a motivated, committed and reliable individual - Someone who is wanting to gain prac [...]
Challenge yourself and take ownership of your career. Be part of a business that will help you bring out the very best of your potential all whilst having fun. As a Retail Store Associate at V [...]
Associate / Senior Associate (Workers Compensation) What are we looking for?Associate / Senior Associate level position (5+ PAE) | Permanent Full Time Opportunity | Workers Compensation team | Ringwoo [...]
Registered Nurse Graduate Program (commencing 7 February 2022) A positive and supportive environment Ongoing employment on completion of Program Exposure to a variety of clinical specialties W [...]