- Industry leader with highly desirable products.
- Innovative packaging & handling solutions for the hospitality industry.
- Salary of $80,000-$100,000 Plus Superannuation, vehicle & commissions.
The company is a nationally recognised and well-established provider of packaging solutions. They have an innovative selection of robust and well-respected products, which are widely used throughout cafés, hotels, restaurants, supermarkets and wholesalers. Having a niche product selection, that is compliant under the Australian industry standards,
coupled with an extensive level of customer engagement for technical support has enabled their business to produce a sustainable year-on-end growth; taking their national presence to a whole new level.
Reporting directly to the State Sales Manager, you will be responsible for developing new business that creates long-lasting loyal customers. You will be required to follow-up on leads while offering technical advice to customers in relation to their packaging requirements.
A further outline of the responsibilities includes;
- Develop/ manage new business and expand on the current database.
- Ensure products solutions quoted are suitable for the intended purpose.
- Improve product awareness/ educating clients around product requirements.
- Assist in the negotiation of customer payment terms and conditions.
- Apply the supplied in-house training to gain a thorough understanding of company products.
The Ideal Candidate…
The ideal candidate will have the ability to develop new business, along with having an excellent understanding of the hospitality and packaging industry.
Furthermore, the ideal candidate will have;
- A minimum of 3 years of external B2B sales and business development experience.
- A professional, well organised and motivated attitude to succeed.
- Friendly, well-developed communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong time management, organisational and prioritising skills.
- The ability to sustain budget requirements/ targets set in place and maintain database accuracy and reporting through the company’s software.
The company is offering a salary of between $80,000-$100,000 plus superannuation, vehicle and commissions. They have a fantastic team culture that flows from management through to entry-level staff, along with annual salary reviews and long-term employee satisfaction.
If you are an experienced Business Development Manager and demonstrate the required skill set as mentioned above, then please apply and we will be in touch with you to discuss the position in further detail.
sales, bdm, packaging
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We are an international company with a workforce of more than 38,500 top professionals, present in more than 40 countries across the five continents. Leaders in Innovation and Technological Developmen [...]
Manager - Cyber Security Risk and Advisory Great opportunity to join a global organisation at the forefront of mining Direct influence on the way that Rio Tinto manages its cyber security risk W [...]
Manager - Cyber Security Risk and Advisory Great opportunity to join a global organisation at the forefront of mining Direct influence on the way that Rio Tinto manages its cyber security risk Wor [...]
Own the development and delivery of L&D; solutions across the organisation with a focus on frontline capability Experience what true diversity in a workplace feels like, whilst making a meaningful dif [...]