Resource Corner IT
· Preparation of business contracts articulating scope, assumptions, dependencies, risk, constraints, and deliverable
· Oversee a project in delivery phase - act as Project Design Lead
· Create high-level design or low- level design document
· Solution Implementation for delivery of project
· Participate in Architecture meetings
· Keep track of active requests, attend regular customer pipeline review meetings, and report statuses as required
· Customer-focused, with a positive attitude and high standards in customer service
· To ensure successful initiation, planning, execution,
control, and completion of the project by guiding team members on technical aspects, conducting reviews of technical documents and artifacts.
· Lead project development, production support, and maintenance activities. Lead the customer interface for the project on an everyday basis, proactively addressing any issues before they are escalated.
· Create functional and technical specification documents. Review functional and technical specification documents. Serve as the single point of contact for the team to the project stakeholders.
· Troubleshoot and Configure the Access Network using technologies such as Layer 2 Switching and Layer 3 Routing.
· A good understanding of the following protocols EIGRP, OSPF, ISIS, BGP, Spanning Tree, VRRP, L2VPN, L3VPN, QoS, MPLS, DHCP, working with new technology expanding and Cooperate with Field Engineering providing remote support and provisioning of Client Access Network.
· Manage projects to ensure that network changes are implemented in line with defined change management procedures, with minimal interruption to operational services.
· Technical liaise with internal teams and external third-party suppliers to manage the investigation and resolution of network issues.
· Providing support to the Client NOC and Operational Teams.
Skills and Experience:
· Routing and Switching (EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, MPLS, IPSec VTI/STI, Data Centre Switching, Policy Based Routing, Cisco Nexus, Troubleshooting Complex network issue, Campus Switching)
· Cisco Meraki or Cisco Wi-Fi Solutions (general, configuration, controller setup)
· Checkpoint, Fortinet Firewall, and ASA Administration
· Experience with Cisco Nexus Leaf/Spine and high understanding of Telco Data Centre network.
· Good knowledge of SSL/TLS encryption.
· Excellent problem investigation and troubleshooting skills.
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
· Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
· Ability to work to tight deadlines and time constraints in a fast-paced environment.
· Team player, motivated with a strong customer focus
· Demonstrate leadership attributes in being pro-active
· At least 5-8 years prior experience in a network support role in a large organization
· Minimum of 4-5 years’ experience in a project-based network engineering role
· Minimum of 4-5 years’ experience in Data Centre networking
· Hands-on experience with design, installation, configuration, and commissioning of network infrastructure including collaboration solutions
· An understanding of the fundamentals of networking CDIR notation, OSI Model,
· Relevant IT qualifications and certs e.g. CCNP, CCIE, CCSA, and FNSA
· VMware networking and virtualization technologies
· Knowing AWS and Azure cloud networking
· University Degree or equivalent professional certifications.
· ITIL certification
· CCNP Routing & Switching
· CCNA Wireless/Security
· Checkpoint CCSA
· Fortinet FNSA
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
In one sentence Responsible for providing outstanding technical support to a global customer base. Keeps ownership for the resolution of complex technical problems, including debugging, simulations, [...]
Sitecore delivers a composable digital experience platform that empowers the world?s smartest brands to build lifelong relationships with their customers. A highly decorated industry leader, Sitecore [...]
Site Reliability Engineer Internship (Sept - May/June, full-time work schedule, Monday - Friday / 40 hours) Cisco Meraki Business Unit As a Site Reliability Engineer Intern/Co-op on the Meraki B [...]
Permanent Full Time Position Role located in Sydney (close to Central station) RC Grade 6 ($127,559 - $141,442) + Super and annual leave loading About Us At Sydney Trains our vision is to keep S [...]