CEQ is a provider of complex electrical solutions to Australia and the greater Asia-Pacific region. Working across a number of industry sectors, including Water Infrastructure, Industrial Solutions, Mining, and Specialty Construction, we are a well-established operation with a strong history, and big ambition. More about our projects, locations and current works can be found at our website or on Linkedin.
Due to consistent growth in the Mining sector, we are in need of Electricians to service a growing client base across the Bowen Basin region.
- Full time permanent positions
- Ongoing works available
- Project dependent rosters varying by job and client - including 5:2, 10:4, and up to 4 week consistent shutdown.
Works may be FIFO, DIDO or local and flexibility to meet client needs is preferred.
Candidates will be assessed on their skills and experience working in high risk environments and ability to commit to both short and long term works.
- Unrestricted Australian working rights
- Standard 11 and/or BMA Core Induction
- Queensland Electrical License
- Queensland Drivers License
- Current Coal Board Medical
- CPR/LVR Certificate
- Construction White Card
Desirable but not essential
- Mine site experience
- BMA Site Inductions and EEM Authorisation
- Working at Heights
- EWP 11+ HR Work license
Candidates will be required to complete pre-employment medicals including drug and alcohol screening.
CEQ values it's employees and commits to :
- Competitive Hourly rates, allowances and project specific offerings
- Provision of food and accommodation on away jobs plus daily travel allowances
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Talent Identification and expatriate opportunities
- 2 paid Mental Health Days per year
- Provision of a Fully funded Employee Assistance Program
- Cross-industry exposure and inter state opportunity
To apply for the position, please click on the "APPLY" button below, and submit your resume, with cover letter outlining your suitability for the position. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. CEQ is an equal opportunity employer and treats all applications in strict confidence. Applications are encourged from candidates from diverse backgrounds.
Candidates will be assessed on their skills and experience working in high risk environments and ability to commit to both short and long term works. Essential criteria: Unrestricted Australian working rights Standard 11 and/or BMA Core Induction Queensland Electrical License Queensland Drivers License Current Coal Board Medical CPR/LVR Certificate Construction White Card Desirable but not essential Mine site experience BMA Site Inductions and EEM Authorisation Working at Heights EWP 11+ HR Work license Candidates will be required to complete pre-employment medicals including drug and alcohol screening.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Seeking a self-motivated, passionate & driven team player - Development opportunity to grow with the business - Monday to Friday Roster - Mackay & site-based role with travel required ABOUT [...]
Work with a team of the best With a global business, we offer diverse and rewarding careers. We are committed to Thiess being a company and a culture where great people can excel and where they are [...]
Work with a team of the best With a global business, we offer diverse and rewarding careers. We are committed to Thiess being a company and a culture where great people can excel and where they are d [...]
angle-right Refer a Friend angle-right Serviceperson - Goonyella Apply Now angle-right Downer Mining are currently seeking applications from experiencedSservicepersonsinterested in joining our team [...]