Village Roadshow Ltd
Retail Quality Assurance Technician
Full Time Salary
Movie World, Oxenford, Gold Coast
About the role:
This position will ensure the quality of all products within our business, create consistency across our brands and ensure that we as a business meet the required Australian safety standards.
• Manage & monitor product risk assessments within VRTP’s risk management database
• Coordinate and support on-site audits conducted by internal & external providers, evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions
• Ability to ensure that all items are produced using the most appropriate techniques.
• Review, monitor and evaluate all test reports for general merchandise,
apparel & fashion accessories & inspection of products. Review & monitor efficiency of quality & inspection systems
• Work closely with suppliers, buyers and artists to ensure that safety and quality standards are me & ensure ongoing compliance with quality & Industry regulatory standard.
• Manage and co-ordinate the external quality feedback, investigate customer complaints and con-conformance issues (store visits, guest feedback & product recalls etc).
• Conduct or coordinate factory audits as required to ensure ethical standards and safety processes are followed.
Skills and Experience:
• A willingness and ability to learn general merchandise with attention to detail
• Tertiary qualification in Fashion or Clothing Manufacture or equivalent (with garment construction, patternmaking and textile technology units)
• Experience working with offshore factories and suppliers
• Unlimited free entry to our theme parks
• Food and beverage and retail discounts
• Unique team member events
• Opportunity for professional development
About the company:
Village Roadshow Theme Parks comprises of Warner Bros. Movie World, Wet ’n’ Wild Gold Coast, Paradise Country, Australian Outback Spectaculars Heartland, Village Roadshow Studios, Sea World and Sea World Resort. We encourage a fun, entertaining and enthusiastic environment whilst ‘Creating joy and memories that last lifetimes!’
Advertised: 21 Jun 2021 E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: 05 Jul 2021 E. Australia Standard Time
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
JOB DESCRIPTION Accor is a world leader in the hotel industry, present in 110 countries, with more than 5,000 hotels and 10,000 restaurants and bars. The group deploys an integrated hotel ecosystem [...]
<div style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;"> <p style="font-family: Arial;"><b>Employment Type<b>: Permanent Full Time<br > <b>Position Classificati [...]
<p style="font-family: Arial;"><img alt="" src="s:mcusercontent.com7c1c49b9463b0d4df3fcd5d8dimages297d4f86-66b5-7c33-6526-aba0a2c4978c.jpg" style="width: 100%;" ><p> <p style="fon [...]
Are you looking for GP Jobs in the heart of the Gold Coast? The Practice Our client operates a state-of-the-art integrated health hub in the heart of the Gold Coast. Due to patient demand they [...]