We are experiencing a technical issue with the Careers Website. At the moment, applications are not possible. We are working on resolving the issue as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
A career at Merck is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and electronics. For more than 352 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Want to be part of a market leading team in Fertility at our Healthcare Division in ANZ? In this newly created national MSL role, you will be joining a high performing team of Merck MSLs,
actioning customer insights, generating impactful real world evidence, really engaging via personalised omni channels in scientific exchange with key influencers and stakeholders and demonstrating external medical leadership by influencing the standard of care, in order to acheive the best possible outcomes in Fertility.
Who you are?
- You have a medical/scientific background (e.g. PhD, Pharm D, MSc or MD)
- You ideally have 1-3+ years’ experience within Medical Affairs including MSL experience
- You have Fertility/IVF clinic experience
- You are open to work with other therapeutic areas where fertility and family planning are paramount
- You are flexible to travel to regularly interact with key external stakeholders and also operate well in a virtual environment
- You have a hands-on and proactive approach to maximise opportunities and execute the medical strategy
- You possess excellent and flexible communication and analytical skills
- You understand omni-channel engagement and its use to enhance customer experience and their preferences
- You enjoy working in agile cross-functional teams, who welcome robust debate and then are action focused to create impact
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
At Merck, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious ? Apply and find more information
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
The Company This global organisation is a biopharmaceutical company committed to delivering affordable, quality therapeutics for patients in one of the fastest-growing sectors of the pharmaceutica [...]
Senior Medical Science Liaison - Obesity Portfolio Territory Confidential/ACT At iNova our vision is simple iNova-s trusted brmprove people-s health ll-being every daye have a diverse portfolio [...]
#LI-CH Senior Medical Writer Novotech is internationally recognized as the leading regional full-service contract research organization (CRO) in Asia-Pacific providing clinical development services [...]
The main responsibility of this position is to foster business with clients through strategic regulatory and clinical trial consulting services and to transition developed projects to internal project [...]