Sitecore delivers a digital experience platform that empowers the world’s smartest brands to build lifelong relationships with their customers. A highly decorated industry leader, Sitecore is the only company bringing together content, commerce, and data into one connected platform that delivers more than 500,000 digital experiences every day. Leading companies including American Express, ASOS, Carnival Cruise Lines, Kimberly-Clark, L’Oréal and Volvo Cars rely on Sitecore to provide more engaging, personalized experiences for their customers. Learn more at Sitecore.com
Our employees are our foundation. Sitecore is built upon a diverse group of passionate, innovative,
and collaborative individuals located across four continents and over 20 countries. The Sitecore values of Foster Collaboration, Push Boundaries, Take Ownership, Cultivate Community, and Customers First are what drive and unite us across the globe. Learn more about the Sitecore values here: https://www.sitecore.com/company/our-values
Sitecore is experiencing spectacular growth all over the world. To build on Sitecore’s success and growth, we are looking for an experienced Account Executive to work as part of our Australia / New Zealand Sales team.
What will you do?
You will be a key contributor to the ANZ GTM, working across the low enterprise / high mid-market segment and positioning the value and vision of Sitecore solutions to meet the customer’s most challenging opportunities. You will be adept at managing enterprise buying audiences, experienced in managing the enterprise sales process, and skilled at enterprise level negotiations across a wide variety of buying audiences. This role will focus on winning net new customers as well as maximizing Sitecore's share of wallet with an assigned list of existing customers.
- Create go-to-market plan for their respective territory and be the CEO of their own territory
- Build and grow a strong pipeline and effective deal coverage of opportunities across their region
- Lead sales engagements, building relationships and trust, fostering collaboration and customer experience
- Promote the Sitecore suite of solutions through direct and indirect methods to both new & existing customers
- Sell with partners or direct, leveraging the Sitecore partner network during the sales process and beyond
- Manage complex sales-cycles, building strong effective buying relationships,
- Experience presenting to the C-Suite, particularly CMOs, CIOs, and CFOs
- Ability convey the value proposition of Sitecore, being able to demonstrate technology in person and via web presentations
What you need to get started
Attributes of a successful Account Executive: Tenacious, highly motivated, ability to navigate with limited resources, independent yet team oriented, passionate about marketing and delighting customers. Account Executives can work in a rapidly expanding and nimble environment and love to solve customer’s most complex digital marketing worries.
Knowledge & Competencies:
- Experience as a top performing quota carrying sales representative penetrating mid-market or enterprise accounts
- Experience with and knowledge of marketing technology software such as digital experience platform, e-commerce, customer data platform, or digital asset management
- Experience working with premier digital agencies and web development organizations
- Experience in consultative/solution selling environments
- Desire to provide customers with only the most valued solutions
- Skilled at negotiating business terms with line-of-business, senior management and/or C-level executives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English & Local Language where applicable
Sitecore is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other local legally protected characteristic.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job Category Sales Job Details About Tableau, a [...]
About us At Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) we know that it’s the thinkers, makers and doers who have the most impact as we continue to strive towards being recognised as the world’s most celebrated [...]
We’re an award-winning global outsourcer providing contact center and back office services on behalf of our global clients. Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to suppor [...]
Job Description: DXC works with large enterprise businesses and government agencies to assist them in IT change programs. These programs are critical to our client’s success. We are now looking for [...]