At NTT we believe that by using innovative technology we can solve global challenges and create a world that is sustainable and secure. We are looking for curious people, from diverse backgrounds, that are keen to work in a fast-paced and agile environment.
At NTT we trust our employees to do the right thing, even when no one is watching, which is why we offer flexibility in the workplace. The majority of our roles are hybrid, meaning we encourage a balance of working from home and our local office. Ask our recruitment team if this is a hybrid role.
Want to be a part of our team?
The Sales Support Administrator is usually employed in larger operational environments where there is enough work for two levels of sales administration.
This role acts as a support function to the sales team and assists members of the sales force by performing components of sales order related administration, e.g., quote to cash process.
Processes orders for materials or merchandise from sales staff or direct customer contact. Maintains customer files with sales contracts and other information. Gives price quotations, completes order sheets and checks the price and quantity of each item listed. Distributes order sheets to respective departments. May coordinate with departments regarding order status, shipping dates, prices, product availability and back orders.
Working at NTT
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Contribute to operational sales effectiveness by establishing relationships with vendors and coordinating everyday interactions, queries and general information sharing with them.
- Under close supervision, provide quotes for clients either from direct requests or on behalf of the Sales team.
- May be required to administer aspects of the purchase order process by generating, distributing and administrating purchase orders.
- Check the quotes against raised order to ensure that what has been ordered has been quoted and that the correct terms and conditions have been applied.
- Assist with obtaining information on the most current vendor pricing conjunction with commercial colleagues.
- Administer general sales related documentation through receiving, labelling, sorting, filing and distributing as is required.
- Capture data and maintain systems as is required by the sales process and sales team.
- Provide basic / routine administrative support to the sales force when it is required.
- Use the systems and data to produce reports when necessary.
Knowledge, skills and attributes
- Detail oriented and organised
- Have the ability to work in a high paced environment
- Have good analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Must be service oriented and have a positive attitude to work
- Knowledge and understanding of sales processes, tools and methodologies would be advantageous
- Able to work in a team and independently, applying a proactive approach to routine work
Academic qualifications and certifications:
- High / Secondary School
- Experience with quoting tools would be an advantage
- Previous administration experience, particularly quote to cash processes
What will make you a good fit for the role?
Standard career level descriptor for job level:
• Uses skills and policies to complete work
• Work is semi-routine
• Occasionally deviates from routine
• Can complete own routine work
• Gets instructions on new work only
• Typically requires moderate level of related experience
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with us. Apply today.
Equal opportunity employer
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Category : HR & Recruitment Work Type : Permanent / Full Time Location : Perth Modern Offices based in Subiaco Busy & Fast Paced Dynamic Culture Circa $50,000 + Super + Perks The Company Gough Recruit [...]
The Salesforce Developer role involves supporting the Commercial & Intermediated distribution channels by enabling and supporting a program of work to achieve business goals and drive operational effi [...]
About the roleWe are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiast individual for the role of Salesforce Administrator and Data Analyst.The role supports a cross-functional sales, admissions and marketing [...]
Overseeing a small portfolio of Rental properties this role is a blend of Office Administrator and Property management. Ability to work 9am or 10am to 2pm. This role is initially temp with a view t [...]