Spotless is a great Australian success story.
With a staff force of 36,000, we provide integrated facility management services that create added efficiencies for businesses everywhere. You'll find us in diverse locations from airports and major sporting venues, mining sites, and schools to city offices. We have a strong presence all around Australia and New Zealand and we are proud of our people and our achievements.
If you are looking to make a positive career move, Spotless is a great choice for you.
Spotless Aged Care is looking for a strong "hands on" Hospitality Manager to lead our team in Catering, Cleaning and Laundry in an Aged Care Facility in the Eastern Suburbs.
Our sites vary from high and low care including memory support. We work in partnership with our client to provide an enhanced experience for our residents and their families.
The Role of our site managers is essential in delivering the following key objectives;
- Resident Satisfaction - Getting to know our residents and their needs and delivering a service team and model which sets us above the rest.
- Managing day to day Food Safety Practices - Food Safety is our number one priority, we must ensure our products are 100% quality and delivered in accordance to the Food Safety Plan.
- Managing our teams of staff - Our teams are recruited and provided with excellent training. Leading our teams to achieve their potential is essential to the performance of our contracts.
- Stock Control and Labour - A key part to any successful operation is the close and strategic management of our cost of good and labour.
- Coordinate and facilitate OHS requirements - We want to give teams and our residents a safe environment. At the forefront of all our decisions, safety should never be jeopardised.
- Willingness to "jump in" and assist the team when required
What will you get from working with Spotless?
- Comprehensive management training
- Support from hands on senior managers
- Competitive remuneration and benefits
- Excellent career progression - we will work with you in achieving your personal and career best
To be a successful candidate for our Health & Aged Care team;
- Proven experience with Catering, Cleaning and Laundry Operations at a management level within aged care
- Previous experience in Food Safety in kitchen operations
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Extremely high level of computer skills
- Chef Qualifications preferable
- Previous experience in Health Care and managing sites in aged care
- The ability to communicate and understand both Resident and Client needs and handle multiple enquires
- Strong work ethic and a dedication to the role and residents alike
Please note: As a pre-requisite for these roles candidates will be required to undertake a National Police Clearance and annual flu vaccination
Spotless is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Indigenous Australians to apply.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a marketing coordinator to join Teamgage. Teamgage is exciting new software that gathers employee feedback and guides organisations and their teams o [...]
The Distillery is looking for a Head Distiller (a.k.a The GM). The ideal candidate will have experience leading a team of designers, developers and project managers as well as knowing their way around [...]
We are looking for extra drivers to help with our deliveries! No start up fees! No vehicle restrictions or prohibitive investment costs! Help supplement your income! All vehicles welcome! [...]
Crane trucks urgently required to fulfill new contracts in Adelaide. All sizes and ages considered, full time preferred but willing to look at back up options as well. Email fle******@******. [...]