New South Wales
At SPOTLESS we employ over 36,000 people in Australia and New Zealand within a variety of roles. We provide expertise tailored to key industry sectors that include Health, Business & Industry, Resources, Defence, PPP, Leisure, Sport & Entertainment, Laundries, Education and Government.
We're passionate about finding better ways of doing things. For our customers. And for you.
Find out more at
Spotless is the lead contractor for the Estate Maintenance and Operation Services (EMOS) to the Department of Defence in Queensland and Southern New South Wales. As lead contractor within the region we deliver a suite of services to support Defence capability.
We currently have an opportunity for a self-motivated, reliable Cleaner. This position will provide effective support to ensure the smooth and efficient day-to-day running of the daily cleaning services.
Reporting to the Cleaning and Housekeeping Supervisor, this part time role will deliver a range of services including but not limited to:
- Adherence to all service deliverables in the Statement of Works (SOW)
- Support the Cleaning/Housekeeping Supervisors ensuring contractual obligations are met in all aspects of cleaning
- Maintain high quality and co-operative relationships with key Defence Base personnel
- Display a strong level of team commitment whilst also having the ability to work autonomously where required
Our front line staff are the face of Spotless and play a pivotal role in delivering the service commitment we have made to our clients.
Skills and Experience
- Suitability for Defence Security Clearance (Australian citizenship mandatory)
- Minimum 1 years' experience in similar role with strong client services skills and significant cleaning and housekeeping industry experience
- Awareness of building security and related responsibilities
- Experience operating industrial cleaning equipment
- Highly developed attention to detail
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and establish timeframes
The successful candidate will possess a strong work ethic, achieve highest level of safety, quality of work and have a genuine passion for excellent customer service.
Benefits and Culture
- Supportive and inclusive culture
- A professional and safe working environment
- Good employee benefits and entitlements
This is a great opportunity to join a reputable company, work with an amazing team where you will be given the opportunity to develop your career.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Just imagine your future with us… At Aurecon we see the future through a very different lens. Do you? Innovation, eminence and digital are at the heart of everything we do. Are you excited about [...]
Who we are Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people an [...]
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-ba [...]
Job Expectations A job that will take your career and your country to the next level. A bit about your role We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Legal Counsel to join our Legal & Regulator [...]