You will manage a portfolio of professional and financial risks claims in accordance with policies and procedures ensuring an exceptional level of service to our customers and the most cost-effective and timely outcomes are achieved.
- Manage a portfolio of professional and financial risks claims from validation to finalisation, in a timely and cost-efficient manner in accordance with the Service Standard requirements;
- Determine appropriate contract coverage, including indemnity, legal liability and quantum issues;
- Appoint, instruct and liaise with service providers including solicitors, brokers, investigators, loss adjusters
- Maintain realistic and adequate reserves/estimates on all claims to reflect ongoing claims cost, and closely monitor significant estimate fluctuations;
- Prepare recommendations to the relevant persons in relation to claims processes above approved delegation level.
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in managing Professional Indemnity and Liability Claims
- Industry qualifications (Diploma in Financial Service (General Insurance) or Diploma in Financial Services
- Discounts of up to 25% on our various Insurance, Banking & Superannuation products
- Flexible working environment and arrangements; genuine focus on work-life balance
- Numerous discounts with our corporate partners (retail & shopping / travel & holiday)
- We offer support and various programs for our people: (Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Health & Wellbeing, Employee Referral Program ($600), Facilities for nursing mothers, Years of Service Recognition)
Suncorp is a leading financial services provider in Australia and New Zealand, enabling more than nine million customers to better protect and enhance their financial wellbeing. With a heritage dating back to 1902, we have grown to become a top-20 ASX-listed company with over 13,000 people. We offer banking, wealth management and insurance products and services through our well-recognised brands including Suncorp, AAMI, GIO, Apia, Shannons and Vero, as well as those from our partners.
Working within the Suncorp Network we believe we are our best when our workforce is as diverse, talented and passionate as the communities in which we live and operate, and where our people feel included, valued and connected. We are passionate about inspiring our people by creating an inclusive culture, offering flexible work, career development and internal mobility, and building connected relationships amongst our team members and with our customers. Joining Suncorp, you will be joining an organisation which cares and is proud of our achievements in being recognised for:
- Best Insurance Company in Corporate Social Responsibility (2018)
- Employer of Choice for Gender Equality for sixth consecutive year (2014 - 2019)
- Money magazine’s Bank of the Year and Business Bank for second consecutive year (2018 - 2019)
- General Insurance Product Innovation of the Year (2018)
- NIBA General Insurer of the Year - Large General Insurer (2019)
If this opportunity sounds like the challenge you have been looking for please apply online today.
At Suncorp we build inclusion by providing an environment where everyone can be themselves and feel valued, involved and respected for their perspectives and contribution.
Advertised: 30 Jun 2021 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 14 Jul 2021 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Don't see a job for you?
Don't see your dream job posted? No problem, sign up for job alerts and we'll let you know once something becomes available.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Aircraft maintenance ensuring compliances and company requirement - Heavy maintenance on aircraft structures or mechanical - Diagnosis, troubleshooting, and maintenance relation to aircraft saf [...]
- Work for a Federal Government Department - Support vulnerable clients and their families - Attractive hourly rate and a 12 month assignment DFP Recruitment is seeking experienced Allied Health [...]
A multi-million dollar private company with a well-established brand and over 10,000 customers are currently looking for a commercially driven CFO to join its leadership team. The CFO will be responsi [...]
At Living Communities, we strive to support people from all walks of life. We provide a standard of excellence and compassion in the service we provide to all participants with no goals being to chall [...]