Brightwater Care Group
If you are a qualified Registered Nursewith a passion to work in aged care -we would love to hear from you!
We have a permanent opportunity at one of our central sites as noted below and possibly more permanent and casual opportunities becoming available at our other central sites in the near future.
Onslow Gardens in Subiaco has part time positions available for experienced Registered Nurses working PM shifts (1500-2300) in Week 1 and AM shifts (0700-1515) in Week 2.
Registered Nurses work as part of a multi-disciplinary team to actively promote choice, control and quality of life for our clients. Significant previous experience in Aged Care and strong knowledge with Dementia Care will be highly regarded.
Brightwater can offer you:
- The ability to salary package – meaning you can legitimately pay less tax and increase your take-home pay
- Our unique staff benefits program, including access to BrightwaterPlus which gives you discounts with over 370 retailers
- Professional development opportunities
- Free on-site parking
The ideal candidate will:
- Be registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Understanding of the New Aged care Standards
- Demonstrate the ability to lead shifts with an empathetic and mentoring approach
- Be able to prioritise their workload safely and efficiently with a focus on our clients
- Evidence of up-to-date Flu Vaccination
- NDIS Worker Screening Check (if available)
- A current National Police Certificate (less than 12 months old)
- A First Aid Certificate (less than 3 years old)
With a track record that dates back to 1901, care is at our core. We stand beside our clients during times of personal change, using experience and understanding to be the support they need.
If you share a spirit that is caring, authentic, progressive and courageous then please read the attached job description for more information on the role, including a full list of duties and selection criteria to address.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Description and Requirements Welcome to Junior Adventures Group. We are a multi brand Education provider with leading Before and After School Care brands OSHClub, Helping Hands and Primary OSHCare. W [...]
Role Title: Clinical Manager Job Type: Full-time Salary: $101, 000.00 to $109, 000.00 per annum, negotiable upon experience. Plus super contributions and salary packaging opportunities, prof [...]
About us Woodspring farm is a small family farm near Inglewood in Queensland. We sprout barley in a climate controlled shed to provide the best nutrition to our cattle and produce the best beef in [...]
Role Title: Lead Speech Pathologist Job Type: Full Time or Part Time Salary: $90, 068.94 per annum. Plus super contributions and salary packaging opportunities, professional development allo [...]