O'Brien Glass Industries
The purpose of this role is to apply technical knowledge and practical skills in the repair and replacement of Automotive Glass in vehicles of all types. Automotive Glaziers/ Technicians deliver this service in a professional, timely and safe manner, observing the principles of customer focus and operational excellence in all tasks undertaken.
You will be supported by a team of experienced Technicians and will have access to a range of benefits. You will receive training as well as ongoing coaching and support to ensure you get the most out of your career.
In this role, you will be required to undertake the following duties:
- Participate in the O’Brien® Auto Technician Skills Development Program.
This program is designed to develop Auto Technician capabilities to the level required to repair and replace glass on any type of motor vehicle to Australian standards.
- You will be responsible for Installing, repairing and replacing safety glass and related materials on vehicles.
- Deliver the service in a professional and timely manner using your amazing people skills
- Maintain communication with the customer on relevant aspects of the job concerned
- Ensure the accuracy of all documentation relating to the customer and associated transactions
- Be a valuable member of our team, contributing to our success and actively helping to create a positive environment
About you …
You will have already worked in an Automotive or retail role, can quickly build rapport and strive to deliver exceptional customer service at all times.
To be successful in this role you would need to possess the following:
Essential skills & competencies:
- Must have a manual drivers licence
- A true passion for delivering customer service excellence
- Confident, engaging approach and a natural ability to communicate
- Resilience and the ability to work in a complex and changing environment
- A strong desire to succeed
- A strong eye for detail
- Excellent self organisation and time management skills
Experience and Qualifications:
- Automotive or Retail experience
- High School certificate
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Customer Service Officer Perth Metro - x2 Positions Permanent Part Time - 16 - 24 Hours - Competitive Base + 15.4% Super - This role will give you the opportunity to learn new skills – training wi [...]
About the Role An exciting opportunity is now available for a Customer Service Officer (CSO) to join our Cannington team. This role is responsible for making delightful first impressions on our custom [...]
Above Benchmark is one of leading Mystery Shopping Providersur business is growing considerably -re recruiting Mystery Shoppers from all walks of life, from all over AustraliaHE POSITION: We-re look [...]
To facilitate a service user focused service to adults with varying disabilities & complex health needs that include, but are not limited to Intellectual disability, Epilepsy, Parkinson’ Disease Mi [...]