- 12 month FTC
- Attractive salary + bonus component
- Financial services organisation
Our client is looking for an experienced Business/Test Analyst to join a newly created role within the retail team at a Financial services organisation. The role will report to the Head of Strategic Projects and Systems.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Business strategy input and advisory
* Owning business requirements
* Analysing current processes
* Recommending areas for improvement in business processes/systems
* Implementation of improved processes/systems
* Owning Functional and User Acceptance testing requirements
* Owning Test Planning and Execution
* Technology Systems Analysis
* Documentation and drive implementation for the broader Retail Business and providing general support to the Retail Projects and Systems team.
You will be outcome focused with strong and consistent attention to detail, your self-motivation and initiative will enable you to make sound decisions and deliver quality services.
Other desirable skills/knowledge:
* A bachelor's degree in business or technology related field
* A minimum of 3 years' experience in business analysis or a related field.
* Ideally experience in Retail Banking
* Ideally experience with Ultradata Core Banking System
* Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
* Excellent problem-solving skills and interpersonal relationship building
* Competency in Microsoft applications including Excel, Visio, Word.
* Strong skills and experience in Atlassian tools like JIRA and Confluence.
* Excellent planning, organisational, coordination and time management skills.
* Ability to deal with ambiguity and drive conversation to outcome clarity.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Let’s talk about the team : - Our Cloud Infrastructure Services (CIS) practice brings together the right technology, processes and culture to deliver business agility and cost reduction to our clie [...]
At Atos, we drive state of the art initiatives and solutions such as Edge Computing, Quantum Computing, Artificial Intelligence, Innovation and the Scientific Community. Headquartered in Melbourne, wi [...]
Description About Us Civica builds software and provides IT and digital transformation services to support some of the most important organisations in our communities; like schools, libraries, local [...]
- Exciting opportunity to join the Retail team in a newly created role - 12-month fixed-term contract based in Melbourne - Join us and let’s make a bigger difference together. Join us and thrive E [...]