GE Gas Power
Job Description Summary
The Aero Commercial Manager will manage the quoting, proposal generation, contract negotiation, and ITO-OTR turnover processes for all assigned deal opportunities within the assigned segment and sub-region. In this role, you will be responsible for work that is less defined in scope and have the understanding and experience to execute business objectives, be involved in short-term and long-term planning, and contribute to the overall business strategy.
This role is open to work remotely in Australia.
- Drive functional and operational Commercial Intensity and Policy 5.0 rigor for assigned deal opportunities
- Work as a key member of the region and/or sub-region Inquiry To Order (ITO) team in support of achieving the region’s and/or sub-region’s commitments, orders, sales, cash, operating profit, and margin targets for the applicable segment
- Work with the region and/or sub-region Sales, Operations, and functional teams, lead the ITO proposal generation and contract formation process for high complexity / value projects across the segment with the intent of developing winning strategies to leverage successful deal closures, ensuring compliance with established guidelines for the Policy 5.0 risk management process, the advance release process
- Actively participate in and/or lead commercial and technical meetings and contract negotiations with customers
- Support commercial operations for the combined Transactional and Contractual organizations, utilizing all associated ITO tools
- Prepare and lead the regional deal process in co-ordination with the Region Sales team and the local risk teams
- Support the regional Sales team before / during Customer meetings / negotiations
- Continuously identify and refine the proposal processes across the Core business, with special emphasis on Lean and simplification opportunities for improvement and waste reduction.
- Participate in region simplification projects to improve ITO processes
- Support regional platform operating metrics, centered on offerings and individual productivity, to promote proposal throughput, yield, cost, and efficiency.
- Ensure process adherence to all government contracting requirements with support from GE legal resources.
- Enforce order-booking requirements and manage the advance release and ITO-OTR turnover process to ensure the effective hand-off of contracts to the OTR team.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business, or a technical field from an accredited university or college or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Sales / Commercial Operations
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the Energy industry
- Minimum of 3 year of commercial experience dealing effectively with customers, including structuring creative service solutions in the Energy Sector
- Greenbelt certification or equivalent
- Experience with Contractual / Transactional Services businesses
- Experience managing low / medium complex deals
- Ability to develop and execute priorities and plans for self and/or others
- Ability to communicate with management
- Ability to influence cross functional teams
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We’re a vibrant and fast-growing creative agency on the hunt for a highly motivated Senior Account Manager to join our client services team. The Role We're looking for a hands-on team player who [...]
Teacher - Business-00008D3C - Become part of a team at a world class education provided - $83 per hour teaching duties - Rewarding career opportunity in Western Sydney Region TAFE NSW is dedicated t [...]
Eligibility : Open to Everyone ImportantNotice: Please be advised that this role will initially be located inWaymouth Street, Adelaide SA 5000, however, it will be relocated tothe new State Co [...]
Disability Support Worker - Sydney - Turn Your Passion For ‘Care’ Into A Meaningful Career - Leading Disability Services Provider - Sydney – Permanent Part Time – Great Benefits About Us: T [...]