GE Renewable Energy
Job Description Summary
The main purpose of the Site Manager / Supervisor is to lead and execute site works on hydro power station projects, ensuring that time, cost, quality, EHS objectives and all customer objectives are met. This is a site-based role with work primarily based in Australia, however work in New Zealand and other overseas locations may be required.
- Management and overall responsibility for all aspects of site works on GE Hydro Service Oceania projects, in accordance with GE procedures, and contract requirements.
- Guide GE Personnel and third-party contractors in the successful completion of projects, including safety, schedule, quality and cost.
- Manage site establishment including work area infrastructure, site office equipment, site logistics, travel and accommodation.
- Ensure services are performed in compliance to the Safety & Environmental Management Plan and with the Project Execution & Quality Plan.
- Ensure GE policies and procedures are applied and complied with on assigned projects.
- Implement measures to reduce hazards and eliminate unsafe acts.
- Investigate and report any EHS incidents.
- Liaise with GE Hydro Lead Centres on technical related matters as required.
- Manage the progress of assigned projects to the project schedule to ensure the assigned project is delivered on time.
- Project reporting including schedule, cost, quality, safety.
- Maintain customer relationships and ensure strong communications as this position is the primary contact for our customers on site.
- Lead meetings as required (internal and external).
- Maintain site ITP’s and JSEA’s.
- Scheduling, controlling and ensuring inspection and testing tasks are carried out in accordance with site ITP’s.
- Leading and participating in site quality and safety Inspections.
- Outstanding safety ethic and unwavering customer focus
- Electrical or Mechanical Trade or equivalent qualification
- Minimum of 5 years experience in hydropower electro-mechanical field services i.e. maintenance, installation, refurbishment and commissioning
- Commercial awareness and an ability to build strong relationships with customers
- Flexible approach to all aspects of site activities
- Willingness and ability to travel to and work on projects mainly within Australia and New Zealand, with the possibility of other overseas projects as required
- Strong Leadership and Interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work with all levels of management, engineering, and trades (internally and externally).
- Proven problem-solving and reporting skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and influence stakeholders (internal and external).
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
The role The Registered Nurse: Is responsible to and receives guidance and support from the Nurse Unit Manager/Nurse Manager and other senior experienced Registered Nurses for initiating, implemen [...]
The role The Registered Nurse: - Is responsible to and receives guidance and support from the Nurse Unit Manager/Nurse Manager and other senior experienced Registered Nurses for initiating, implemen [...]
Simplot Australia Pty Limited (Simplot Australia) is a wholly owned subsidiary of the J.R. Simplot Company, a family-owned, multi-national food and agriculture business. Simplot Australia is trusted a [...]
The role: The Registered Nurse: Is responsible to and receives guidance and support from the Nurse Unit Manager/Nurse Manager and other senior experienced Registered Nurses for initiating, impleme [...]