Join this leading Melbourne institution as an Associate Project Manager to lead and deliver business improvement discovery projects to support project and change outcomes across a key Portfolio.
- Management and delivery of projects to ensure the successful delivery to quality, scope and time
- Conduct project planning, scoping, scheduling, resource planning and financial estimation as part of project delivery and business case processes
- Prepare and maintain project documentation to inform governance group decision making
- Lead cross-functional teams drawn from across the Portfolio to deliver projects
Skills and experience
- Experience leading small to medium IT or business improvement projects
- Previous experience supporting teams in adoption of innovative and customer-centric approaches to design and build products that meet stakeholder needs and enable realisation of business benefits
- Demonstrated experience with project management methodologies including Lean, Agile, human centred design practices and Prince2
- Proven leadership and team building skills, preferably working in an Agile environment within teams that provide continuous delivery of value to the customer/stakeholder.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication
Apply now to secure an interview, or contact Carly on 9236 7704 for a confidential discussion.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Do what you love. Love what you do. At Workday, we help the world’s largest organizations adapt to what’s next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single enterprise cloud. We work hard, a [...]
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job CategoryMulesoft - Customer Success Group Job De [...]
Let’s talk about the team : The Financial Services industry is witnessing unprecedented competition. Not only from traditional providers but also entrants from retail, BigTech and others. Customer [...]
Let’s talk about the team : Our Digital Customer Experience (DCX) team partner with businesses to help them adapt and respond effectively to the challenges of a constantly changing world, this is [...]