Australian Red Cross
About the role
The following part time positions are available:
- 0.9 FTE (34.2 hours per week) until 30 March 2024
- 0.9 FTE ((34.2 hours per week) until 30 June 2023
- 0.8 FTE (30.4 hours per week) until 30 June 2024
The Case Worker will work across Red Cross Youth Support Service, Youth Housing and Reintegration Service, Community Wellbeing Program and any other like Programs that offer case management support to individuals and/or families experiencing vulnerabilities in Hervey Bay and Maryborough.
Contributing to enabling place-based operational goals, service agreements and work plans you will provide direct service delivery support to individuals and/or families,
empower communities to take responsibility for their futures, share with other organisations to increase collaboration and transform systems and structures to remove barriers.
What you will bring
· Degree or associate diploma qualifications in human services field with/or substantial skills, expertise and experience attained through appointments, service and study
· Significant experience of working with individuals and/or families with complex needs, including mental health, in a community services’ organisation or similar setting
· Demonstrated knowledge of evidence based case management strategies and principles with proven experience in delivering case management services to people ‘at risk’ of and/or experiencing vulnerabilities
· Demonstrated experience of administering Brokerage funds in the context of case management plans
· Ability to minimise the risk which arises from crisis situations and exercise professional judgement based on ethical and legislative requirements
· Demonstrated understanding of reflective practice and continuous improvement
· Ability to work directly with clients at risk of homelessness who have complex needs from a variety of cultural backgrounds, to achieve positive and sustainable outcomes
· Highly developed verbal and written communication skills
· Knowledge of and experience in working with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and Culturally and Linguistically Diverse people and communities
· Sound proficiency in MS Office and client databases
· A current blue card, or willingness to obtain prior to employment is a mandatory requirement for this role
· Current and valid Australian drivers license
Be part of one of the world’s largest humanitarian organisations and know that our work directly contributes to improving lives for people experiencing vulnerability
Red Cross offers generous salary packaging benefits.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Johnathan Thurston Academy Taking employment back to basics. We simply introduce jobseeker to jobs! It's that simple. The Johnathan Thurston Academy, with Lendlease as our major employment partn [...]
About the Position Anglicare’s Children & Families have a long history of providing family and children support services, including family intervention, foster and kinship care, counselling, rela [...]
Behaviour Support- Psychologist/Social Worker/ABA Therapist Permanent Full-Time position - optional locations across Bundaberg or Wide Bay Join a close-knit team and make a real difference to the li [...]
On offer is a fantastic opportunity for an amazing lifestyle.ive in paradise, where the rainforest meets the reef.p> About the Role To participate as a member of the multidisciplinary Cairns Chil [...]