Want to work for a leading Iron Ore company? Programmed Skilled Workforce are urgently seeking Process Technicians - Pipe / Poly Welders to join our client's team in the Mandurah & Peel Region of W.A.
Role on Offer:
- $42 p/h flat rate - super paid on all hours worked
- 8/6 Roster (days only!)
- DIDO daily or weekly based on current location
- Ongoing opportunities for the right candidates
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role within Fixed Plant
- Poly welding ticket / experience
- Previous Gold mining experience highly beneficial
- Valid C Class Driver's Licence
- Full Australian working rights
What Programmed can offer you:
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Weekly pay on a Thursday
- Super paid on all hours worked
At Programmed we seek a workforce that is representative of the communities that we work in. We strive for a team that reflects the diversity of society by culture, gender, age, sexual orientation & ability.
To apply for these roles please click
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Compass Group is the global market leader in providing food and a range of support services to customers in the workplace, schools and colleges, hospitals, at leisure and in remote environments. W [...]
Description Part of the Delaware North Australia portfolio, Northern Rise is a leading resources industry village - hospitality and food services provider. Established in we operate villages in remot [...]
We currently require an Asset Integrity/Reliability Engineer with a strong mechanical background on a 6 month contract to be based in south west WA. Duties include: - Preparing technical specif [...]
Programmed Skilled Workforce are seeking Grader Operators to join our client's team in the Karratha region of WA working a 2:1 FIFO roster from Perth. Our Client is a global leader in the iron ore ind [...]