Programmed Skilled Workforce is a leading provider of managed labour, staffing & training services.
We are looking for an experienced and qualified Maintenance fitter for the Chipping Norton Area.
To be successful in this role the following qualification, licences, skills and experience is required:
- Fitter trade certificate
- OHS General Construction Induction Card (White Card)
- Ability to apply your sound technical skills within a heavy industry environment
- Perform Mechanical installation and repairs
- Preventative, predictive and corrective maintenance
- Modification, commissioning, testing, fault finding and diagnostic
- Attend breakdowns to all plant and equipment
- Demonstrated commitment to Health, Safety,
Environmental and Quality standards
- Have strong communication skills and team work skills
To be successful for this role, you will need:
- Maintenance fitter work in a Production environment experience
- Have a recent checkable work Reference
- Australian recognised Trade Certificate - Fitter
- Own Transport
If this sounds like the job for you, please apply now
Who we are
As one of Australia's largest employers, we work with great companies all around Australia and New Zealand to give you the best opportunities to work when and where you want to.
At Programmed, we are committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment which values and respects diverse styles, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
We welcome and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
So it's over to you. If you would like to join our team,
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Engineering Maintenance Sydney Casual Opportunities available for experienced Maintenance Fitters. Positions will be available on a casual, ongoing basis with possible long-term employment opportuniti [...]
Continuous Improvement - Mechanical Fitter & Machinist 29 Jul 2021 Campbelltown, Sydney, Australia Full-time 90000-120000 (AUD) Per Annum Manufacturing & Operations Core Talent are working with an Aus [...]
Rolleston Open Cut Coal Mine 7on/7off day night Rolleston Internal Applicants Only An opportunity exists for 5 Fitters, 2 Boilermakers, 2 Auto Electricians and 2 High Voltage Electricians to join the [...]
About us At Sydney Trains our vision is to keep Sydney moving by putting the customer at the centre of everything we do. We work at the heart of local communities and integrate cutting edge technolog [...]