Programmed Skilled Workforce , in partnership with Western Process Controls offer the opportunity to gain a national recognised qualification as a Mechanical Fitter Apprentice (MEM30219 Certificate III in Engineering - Mechanical Trade) and in your 3rd Yr will be enrolled to do MEM40119 Cert IV In Engineering
Western Process Controls (WPC) is an Australian owned and operated company and was originally incorporated in 1987 as an exclusive Fisher Controls Representative. Today WPC represents many high quality international manufacturers of industrial process control equipment and services to provide our valued customers with valve solutions for any application
Western Process Controls (WPC)
has been providing the Oil and Gas industry with innovative valve technology for the past 27 years. Our valve solutions cover all applications form SubSea to Topsides and Midstream processes, and our valves can be found operational in every major Oil and Gas project ever undertaken in Australia.
WPC actively provide aftermarket support to our customers in the Oil & Gas industry, focusing on ways that helps operations to reduce maintenance costs, increase productivity, safeguard reliability, and enhance asset performance.
Who We Are Looking For:
It's important you're willing to learn and develop your skills over this apprenticeship and have a good attitude and strong work ethic. You will be willing to work as part of an experienced team, under close supervision and also at times independently. We are open to diversity and work experience is advantageous. Also open to 2nd and 3rd Yr mechanical fitter apprentices to also apply.
In addition, you will;
- Have excellent communication, literacy and numeracy skills
- Have great attention to detail and good problem solving skills
- Have the ability to meet strict deadlines and cooperate with others
- Be punctual, reliable and presentable
- Demonstrate basic knowledge and understanding of relevant workplace health and safety requirements
Skills and Experience:
To be successful, you will meet the following criteria:
- Completion of Secondary Schooling (Minimum)
- Ability to work 12 hour shifts
- Have a good mechanical understanding and aptitude
- A current WA driver's licence and own transport
- Strong commitment to safety and driven work ethic
- The ability to pass a pre-employment medical and regular drug & alcohol screening tests
- Genuine interest in a career within the role
- Receive a Trade qualification in Certificate 3 in Cert III Engineering - Mechanical Fitter and Cert IV In Engineering
- Programmed Training Services Field Officer for constant support in the Apprenticeship
- Earn a Full-time wage while working towards a qualification
- Access to Employment Assistance Program
Who we are
As one of Australia's largest employers, we work with great companies all around Australia and New Zealand to give you the best opportunities to work when and where you want to.
At Programmed, we are committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment which values and respects diverse styles, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
We welcome and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
So it's over to you. If you would like to join our team,
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Japanese food looking for waitress. We are loctaed in Wembley. 10 mins to Perth city simple work ( taking order, prepare salad ) Please come to join our team. Phone number is ******4398 + click [...]
About Cash Converters Cash Converters (or Cashies as we like to call ourselves) is proudly homegrown in Western Australia! From humble beginnings in 1984 to 37 years of success in the industry; Cas [...]
Your mission: To play an integral role in the delivery of Parking Services to the business Join the team at Crown Perth and expand your career working at Perth’s ultimate entertainment destinatio [...]
Job Highlights Working Mon -Friday Malaga location 3 month contract About our Client Our client is Australia's leading total waste management, industrial and environmental services [...]