It’s an exciting time to be joining Western Power. The way we use power is changing. The grid is evolving. And it’s our people who are helping connect everyone to a brighter energy future.
Our collaborative and safe work environment allows you to develop and expand your expertise in an industry that’s constantly evolving. We’re committed to equal opportunity and providing a flexible work life balance that empowers you to work smarter and supports your career growth.
Now more than ever, we need talented and passionate people to join us and help shape the future of energy in WA. Explore the fantastic opportunity below.
This is a permanent full-time opportunity, located at our Kalgoorlie Depot.
About the Role:
This position is responsible for investigating and resolving network problems associated with LV and HV supply, including power quality, network faults and switching requirements. Provide technical advice to Formal Leader, Work Groups to deliver work Safely, reliably and efficiently.
The successful applicant will be experienced and competent in the following:
- Preferably 6 - 8 years technical experience in the energy industry, including appropriate industry licenses or certificates of competency
- Knowledge of networks construction, maintenance and operations field practices and procedures.
- Knowledge of Distribution and Transmission technology, switching techniques and practices.
- Continuous improvement, training and coaching techniques.
- Engineering standards, regulations and procedures applicable to the Section and Stream.
- Western Power Safety policies and procedures.
- MS Office systems, Word, Excel & or Access. MIMS and scheduling/work management systems.
- Organizational awareness.
What’s on Offer?
At Western Power, our people are our strength. As an employee at Western Power, we offer:
- Competitive remuneration;
- A safe and sustainable workplace
- Equal opportunity employment;
- Personal development and training opportunities;
- Flexible work arrangements and
- An award-winning employee recognition programme.
- Subsidised rental assistance/housing for correct applicant.
Salary: ASU EA Level S-SA - $116,188 + 11% superannuation.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
CEO These leading construction and industrial products business manufactures and distributes a wide variety of products. They’re now seeking a Chief Executive Officer /Managing Director to furth [...]
Perfect time to join us as we progress our Jetstar Technology Journey Elevate our focus on data and drive change across the entire organisation Access to a range of employee benefits, including ou [...]
- Full time ongoing (permanent) position - Salary from $64k to $86k + super (based on the Technical Officer 1-3 Progression Criteria). - Located at Dareton Primary Industries Institute - Unique oppor [...]
Company Profile Acendre pioneered online talent management in Australia in 1997 and has grown to become an international leader in the market. Now with hubs in Melbourne, Victoria and Arlington, Virg [...]