Customer Service Manager-(210002EM)
A role you will love
We have an exciting opportunity for a proven leader to join our Call Centre based in Broome. If you are relocating - relocation package is negotiable!
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be required to play an integral part in the successful management of the day-to-day operation of the Call Centre. You will take full responsibility for the development of its team members, day to day workflow management, liaising with the client, complex complaint management, escalations and achieving strict SLA requirements.
You will also be responsible for leading,
coaching and managing a 10-person outsourced client call centre in the remote regional town of Broome in Western Australia.
Some of the other key accountabilities:
- Manage the day to day planning, control and direction of activities for the team
- Actively manage, coach and provide development plans for team members, resolving performance issues promptly and providing motivation that encourages all team members to deliver to their full potential
- Oversee team performance, reporting and monitoring quality of outputs to ensure services are at optimum levels
- Lead the way for employees on unconscious bias and acting inclusively
- Client liaison related to operational performance, changes and risks
- Deliver to agreed KPI’s and SLA’s, both internal and external
- Recommend process improvement initiatives to drive continuous improvement within the business and for the client
- Recommend and, where appropriate, implement contingencies, practical workarounds and workload management strategies
- Work as part of the Operational Management team delivering updates and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Plan, optimise and forecast resources for the team
- Drive customer satisfaction through provision of quality service to our internal and external clients
- Actively develop and promote a safe working environment
- Champion, accommodate and personally take up approved discretionary learning, development, and social contribution opportunities to measurably drive your team’s participation
- Ensure client satisfaction is maintained and/or improved through provision of quality services, in turn leading to growth in services
What will you bring to the role?
We are looking for someone who has previous leadership experience, ideally managing a diverse team. You will have the ability to support and coach on important diversity aspects of the workforce to ensure inclusive leadership behaviours and help embed diversity into operations.
Some other key skills that you’ll have:
- Ability to lead the way for employees on unconscious bias and acting inclusively
- Being able to help build external partnerships and recruitment campaigns that attract talent from underrepresented groups
- Take advantage of diverse views and perspectives to develop new approaches to delivering outcomes.
- A strong desire to understand individual strengths and developments needs and then provide the appropriate structure and support for each team member to grow accordingly
- Outstanding listening, oral and written communication skills for gathering and providing
- Strong computer skills (accurate typing/keyboarding)
- Fast learner who can adapt to new systems and processes
- A high level of initiative, with the ability to tackle problems in a methodical and logical manner
- A passion for providing a fantastic customer experience
- Strong attention to detail and an underlying commitment to delivering quality outcomes
Desired but not essental skills:
- Working knowledge of the Utilities sector, including all key related regulations
- Previous experience in call centre systems or other customer information systems
- Previous experience dealing with a diverse workforce demonstrated diversity and inclusion strategies
A company to be proud of
Computershare Utility Services (CUS) specialises in the provision of innovative business solutions to a range of utilities around Australia. Their vision is to be the leader in the provision of outsourced services and solutions in the utility market segments where they specialise – Water, Commercial & Industrial and Mass Market (Retail).
Rewards designed for you
Employee Share Plan. Set aside salary to purchase shares in our company and you'll increase your investment when you receive a generous company contribution towards additional shares.
Health and Wellbeing . Our health and wellbeing rewards can be tailored to support you and your family.
Save for Your Future. We will support you along your retirement savings journey.
Paid time away from work. Our employees enjoy a competitive paid time off package, including a day each year to volunteer time for a good cause that is important to you.
Employee Discounts . We've partnered with other organisations to offer you extra savings. Enjoy discounts with banks, car manufacturers, on flights, accommodation, and days out as well as with many big brand shops.
Extra Rewards. From tuition reimbursement to cash bonus recruitment referral programs, our comprehensive benefits package offers a multitude of options.
A diverse and inclusive place to work
Computershare celebrates the diversity of our people, and we welcome applications from everyone.
We believe that having a culture of inclusion is essential in delivering good results. Attracting, retaining, and developing a diverse workforce where employees feel valued, respected, and empowered allows people to reach their full potential. As a business this diversity helps us to better reflect and understand our customers’ needs to allow us to drive better outcomes.
We are happy to accommodate individual needs during your application journey. If you require disability accommodations or adjustments, please email us at detailing your requirements and contact information.
Computershare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
We’ve kept our business running during the pandemic by moving most of our employees to remote working, and by creating and maintaining a safe environment for those people who need to be in the office. We carefully limit the amount of people at our locations and ensure that those who cannot work remotely are kept safe with proper distancing and protective equipment.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Handyperson - LQ Tech (Electrical Tradesperson) - Offshore Perth WA, Australia Full-time Company Description OIL & GAS – Offshore Handyperson - LQ Tech (Electrical Tradesperson) FIFO We are se [...]
DescriptionEmployment Hero is one of Australia's fastest-growing tech companies. Our world-class software is the easiest way for small to medium-sized businesses to manage HR, payroll, employee engage [...]
Company Description OIL & GAS – Offshore Handyperson - LQ Tech (Electrical Tradesperson) FIFO We are seeking candidates for the position of Handyperson (LQ Tech) to join the Sodexo Oil and Gas Te [...]
Description Employment Hero is one of Australia's fastest-growing tech companies. Our world-class software is the easiest way for small to medium-sized businesses to manage HR, payroll, employee enga [...]