Reporting to the Service Desk Manager, the Service Desk Analyst is responsible for providing 1st and 2nd level support to various business units and stakeholders in a collaborative, team-based environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Administering Active Directory (AD) and MS Exchange
- Support of Windows operating systems
- Troubleshooting a range of software issues and undertaking software updates
- Delivering exceptional technical support and operate within specific SLA's
You will have demonstrable experience in a Service Desk support role (Level 1 and 2) within a busy or enterprise scale environment with a strong customer focus. Experience supporting the following is critical:
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Office and Windows operating systems
- MS Teams
- An understanding of networking is preferable.
In addition to your technical skills the role requires excellent communication skills the ability to prioritise your work.
Relevant tertiary qualifications and Microsoft and ITIL Foundation certifications would be an advantage.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Employ your expertise as a Lead BA/Scrummaster and lead the way forward - Permanent position based in our amazing Spring St office - Real Wellbeing starts here What makes us, us Established in 184 [...]
Jump Aboard! We are CMA CGM, the business that moves in excess of 21 million containers of cargo every year from over 400 different seaports. Backed by a diverse portfolio of brands and subsidiaries, [...]
Description Norton Rose Fulbright is a leading global firm that delivers legal services to multinational blue-chip companies and government bodies. Access to cutting edge and high-availability techno [...]
Let’s talk about the team:Our Cloud Infrastructure Services (CIS) practice brings together the right technology, processes and culture to deliver business agility and cost reduction to our clients. [...]