Your fit within the role will depend on your proven experience as an HR Officer and your ability to manage three key responsibilities:
- Business Advice
- Provide accurate assessment and auditing of systems and processes.
- Provide education to staff where appropriate to empower staff on maintaining quality compliance
- Audit current controls and performance monitoring elements to assess effectiveness
- Identify and report risks pertaining to the potential non-compliance across the business
- Ensure compliance projects and activities are reported to management in a timely, accurate and detailed manner so as to support informed decision making
- Ensure any changes to regulation or legislation are identified,
assessed and ultimately embedded into ongoing practice.
- Data Integrity Process
- Oversee the process for the documentation of accurate compliance records such as NDIS Worker Screening Check and COVID-19 Vaccination proof
- Accurate data entry and maintenance of documents ensuring ongoing compliance
- Document and track interactions and review to prevent lapse/expiry
- Record and complete risk incidents and maintain a first point resolution focus
- Provide feedback on and maintain relevant Quality and Risk policies and procedures
- Consistently work in a safe and risk aware manner, being fully compliant with regulations
- Stakeholder Management
- Working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to deliver customer satisfaction
- Work with stakeholders to develop, implement, monitor and manage the company's compliance with internal control requirements.
- Ad-hoc administration as required
To be successful in this role, you will be someone who has very strong HR experience and is passionate about building relationships with others. You will also be an exceptional communicator on all levels, possess excellent organisational skills and have a strong work ethic which will allow you to thrive working in this fast-paced environment.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
The Department of Health plays a critical role in the Victorian health system and is responsible for shaping it to meet the health needs of Victorians into the future. We also lead the Victorian Gover [...]
The Yoo-rrook Justice Commission (Yoo-rrook) is looking for an experienced HR manager to support the establishment and effective operations of the organisation's people and culture functions. Yoo-rro [...]
If you enjoy helping patients in emergency medicine situations across a diverse range of cases, this opportunity is for you. Oversee the emergency department. Support junior medical team members. Liai [...]
Finance & Administration Officer Location: CBD & Inner Suburbs ( Melbourne Worktype: Full Time Salary: to Profession / Role: Accounting ( Accounts Clerk/Administration Employer: Dean & Ling Pt [...]