Your fit within the role will depend on your proven experience as an HR Specialist with your key responsibilities including:
- Managing all inbound HR enquiries within the organisation
- Assisting and conducting performance reviews
- Policy re-writing
- Providing administrative support for recruitment and selection campaigns
- Drafting and combining policies
- Processing Payroll Administration
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
To be successful in this role, you will be someone who has very strong HR experience and is passionate about building relationships with others. You will also be an exceptional communicator on all levels,
possess excellent organisational skills and have a strong work ethic which will allow you to thrive working in this fast-paced environment.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic and exciting role with exposure to a wide variety of stakeholders
- The benefit of a formal program of training and professional development
- The support of a talented, highly energised team of professionals
- A flexible workplace where work-life balance is encouraged
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
A little bit about us The Significant Projects Investment Delivery Office (SPIDO) is a newly established division within the Infrastructure Group at the Department of Infrastructure, Transport, Regio [...]
02nd July, 2021 About the Company Since the early 1980s, the CV Services Group has been steadily creating a legacy our team are proud of. Offering an integrated range of trade services, our fo [...]
About GM There’s never been a more exciting time to work for General Motors. To achieve our vision of a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion, we need people to join us who [...]
- Entry level role with structured career progression - Supportive team, ongoing training - Talent retained all staff during Covid and is now growing again Talent is one of the most recognised and pi [...]