As Finance Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy, reliability and integrity of the company's results. Draw on your hardworking experience to implement continuous improvement in internal controls, and ensure compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and company policies and procedures. You will oversee the efficient working of A/P and A/R functions, and managing tax resourcing in collaboration with third party tax consultants. You will manage reporting, cash flow analysis and key stakeholder relationships. Let your leadership skills shine as you coach, mentor and recruit for your highly talented team.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree qualified in Accounting, Commerce, Business,
Finance or related field.
- Professional certification in accounting - CA or CPA.
- Excellent experience spanning at least 5 years.
- Natural talent for people leadership.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on relationships.
- Forward-thinking ability to work under pressure and with deadlines.
- Able to resolve problems and conflicts and a professional and tactful manner.
- Exceptionally high level of honesty, integrity, commitment and responsibility.
You have developed an ambitious track record to date and now you are ready to extend your skill set and take your career to the next level. You have a passion for continuous improvement, and have the creative flair to suggest innovations and improvements to underpin business growth. Your knowledge of compliance requirements is outstanding, and you combine this with impressive technical skills to ensure prompt, accurate reporting and outstanding financial management in a fast-paced environment.
What's on offer?
- An extraordinary opportunity to share in the growth of a dynamic business.
- The chance to expand your skill set through ongoing projects and formal professional development.
- A fast-paced workplace that will energise and inspire you.
- The support of a committed and motivated team comprising some of the best in the business.
- An employer who fosters work-life balance.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
Job reference : 06810-0011863784Specialisation : Finance & accounting
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Company: Multiworks is a dynamic civil and utility infrastructure contractor delivering projects throughout Victoria. Multiworks provide a range of diversified construction, engineering, environmenta [...]
Digital Content Producer Assemble Assemble is a housing developer and community management business on a mission to make thoughtfully designed, sustainable homes more accessible to more people. [...]
Job no: 0052658 Work type: Fixed Term Location: Parkville Division/Faculty: Chancellery Department/School: Strategy and Culture Salary: $96,002 - $103,921 (UOM 7) Role & [...]
Our client is an ASX listed industry leader that delivers best in class manufacturing solutions for food, beverage, agriculture and industrial customers around Australia and New Zealand. Ongoing trans [...]