Johnson & Johnson
New South Wales
Regional Sales Manager-Ethicon
- 2021 Best Places to work
- Strong pipeline and elite innovation
- Career development and reward.
Imagine working for a leader that wants to develop your career, embraces ambition, and encourages personal growth? By stepping in to lead a successful surgical team, your passion for negotiation and business growth will be put on show as you take this team to the next level.
Reporting to the Business Unit Lead - Surgical, this strategic role will utilise your polished mentoring and development skills to get the best out of some phenomenal talent, with an innovative pipeline and exciting new devices that will help the conversation along.
Our dedication to developing our leaders is unwavering. Our investment in people, technology, and innovation make us one of the best places to work within one of the most admired corporations in the world.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Mentor, lead and further empower a High Performing Sales Team.
- Approach each customer from a total account management perspective, by leveraging resources appropriately, collaborating with business partners and accurately articulating the value proposition for the customer.
- Creating a powerful team culture that is known for respectful negotiation, seizing new opportunities, diverse thought, and collaboration.
- Working closely with the Sales and Marketing team to deliver and exceed the agreed business plan, ensure debriefs and reviews on tracking progress.
- Bringing to life all the latest technological innovations and advancements that will make a difference to both the surgeons and patients.
- Reporting and communicating on business activities, within set time frames and budgets.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate a high performing sales team in the surgical device industry.
- A proven track record in sales management with a focus on mentoring and developing others.
- Business or Science related tertiary qualification- you are someone always striving to achieve.
- Multitask, analytical, an intellectually curious do-er, a great teammate, a strong project manager, a self-starter and creative. You are passionate about healthcare, an influencer, organized and connected.
- The ability to develop and partner with a highly educated surgeon-based clientele; and high integrity aligned to our company's core values.
- Marketing experience is desirable
Being part of Johnson & Johnson can change everything, including YOU
At Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, we are using our breadth, scale and experience to reimagine the way healthcare is delivered and help people live longer, healthier lives.
In a radically changing environment, we are making connections across science and technology to combine our own expertise in surgery and interventional solutions with the big ideas of others to design and deliver physician and patient-centric products and solutions.
As pioneers in medical devices, we continually focus on elevating the standard of care – working to expand patient access, improve outcomes, reduce health system costs and drive value. We create smart, people-focused healthcare to help the patients we serve recover faster and live longer and more vibrantly.
We are in this for life.
Johnson & Johnson is an equal opportunity employer who supports inclusive, flexible and accessible working arrangements for all. This includes persons with disabilities, culturally, religiously and linguistically diverse people, diverse age groups, diverse sexual orientation, and gender. We are committed to working in partnership with and support Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and organisations by recognising and respecting the diversity of cultures, identity, heritage, languages, lores, and social and spiritual systems practiced. We draw pride and strength from you, your colleagues and the world we care for—all backgrounds, beliefs and the entire range of human experience—coming together to bring health to billions.
Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application. Applications will close on Thursday the 15th of July
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Just imagine your future with us… At Aurecon we see the future through a very different lens. Do you? Innovation, eminence and digital are at the heart of everything we do. Are you excited about [...]
Who we are Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people an [...]
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-ba [...]
Job Expectations A job that will take your career and your country to the next level. A bit about your role We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Legal Counsel to join our Legal & Regulator [...]