Our client is a full-service clinical contract research organisation (CRO). They deliver Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries.
Their purpose is to accelerate the global development of safe and effective medical therapeutics through systematic and thorough methodology. They cover all major areas including oncology, cardiology, metabolic disease, endocrinology, central nervous system, anti-viral and anti-infective.
- Efficiently oversee and successfully execute all aspects of global start-up
- Complete quality checks on submission documents and site essential documents
- Formulate and approve informed consent forms
- Review pertinent regulations to develop proactive solutions to start-up issues and challenges
- Present during bid defences, general capabilities meetings, and audits
- More than 5 years of experience in clinical research, preferably with a CRO. Experience may include CRA or project management experience
- Regional experience will be highly advantageous
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Why this opportunity is right for you
- Fantastic opportunity to work with a fast-growing CRO
- Personalised fast training program based on your experience
- Low staff turn over
- Established career progression paths.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Req Number: 2590 Location: Melbourne, Australia Posted: 7/26/2021 The Role Typically delivering products and services across our portfolio to a group of clients (existing or new) that assist [...]
Our client is looking for an AML specialist to deliver high quality professional services and reporting to both internal and external clients. About the Role - Provide an exceptional client [...]
Employment Type: Visiting Medical Officer Position Classification: Rural Fee for Service Visiting Medical Officer Requisition ID: REQ236487 Applications Close: 31 August 2021 VMO General Pra [...]
- $60-66K+ Super + Commissions - Collins St location - Made to Measure / Tailor Experience is paramount. The opportunity to join a reputable Menswear retailer in the heart of Melbourne's CBD. [...]