About the role…
Although every day will be different, some of the things that you will do regularly include:
- Offering customers a high level of service; starting conversations with them and helping them to create great outfits
- Processing deliveries & stock replenishment
- Merchandising the latest garments on the shop floor
- Selling to customers at the cash desk, fitting room and on the shop floor
To work as a sales advisor, previous experience is not essential. Instead we look for people with the qualities below
- Customer focused
- Self-motivated & positive
- A genuine interest in others
- Open to learn about and sell our products
When you first join COS we will give you a full training plan in store and access to our E-Learning tool.
In addition to this you will also receive some benefits including;
- 25% Discount within H&M; Group
- Seasonal Clothing Allowance
Over the last 14 years we have carefully built a culture where our people are supported, inspired and encouraged to be the best they can. Our brand is creative, forward thinking and modern; choosing longevity over passing trends.
We set the bar high at COS; we are committed to recruiting great people, offering an environment where talent is recognised and valued. We believe that a diverse workforce plays an important role in the success of COS. We celebrate individual differences and appreciate the contribution that all our colleagues make.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- If you’re passionate about payroll, customer service and love working as part of a team, then we need you! - Progress your career in a Melbourne based People Shared Services Team - Access to a [...]
Clark Rubber is an iconic Australian brand, business and retailer. Underpinned with significant new investment following a change in ownership in 2020, the company is focused on a transformational cha [...]
Brand Manager, The Mandarin As publisher of Crikey, SmartCompany and The Mandarin, Private Media is Australia’s fastest growing independent media company. We’re passionate believers in the essen [...]
About Q5 Q5 is a global organisation transformation consultancy that builds organisational health for the working world; from emergency support through to the development of peak performance. Since [...]