- Full-time, permanent
- Based at our Residential Aged Care facility in Westbourne Park
- Attractive base salary + super + salary packaging
- Fantastic career development opportunity for an experienced nurse looking to further their career in a values driven organisation
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a highly motivated and self-driven Registered Nurse who is passionate about providing exceptional care to join our sites clinical leadership team. This role is a blend of actively engaging at the coal face as well as reviewing clinical documentation, systems and analysing trends.
Reporting to the Clinical Manager,
you will actively lead and mentor carers and nurses to ensure they are equipped to deliver the best resident-focused care within the Aged Care Quality framework. As a proven performer you will draw upon your high-level clinical management and critical thinking skills to achieve best care outcomes for our residents and families, role modelling our values and leading by example at all times.
If you are a driven nurse who wants to make their mark in an established organisation and progress in your career, we would love to hear from you!
What can you expect to be doing?
- Provide clinical leadership, support, mentoring and education to the clinical and care teams
- Ensure team members are equipped to deliver high-quality person-centred care for residents
- Ensure the clinical audit schedule is undertaken in a timely manner with appropriate actions taken to ensure compliance
- Promote and support resident and family participation in decisions consistent with a person-centred care model
- Identify and implement continuous improvement activities to promote best practice
- Liaise with Allied Health, Medical Practitioners and other members of the care team to proactively review clinical care
- Support and mentor new and existing care staff
What do you need to bring?
- Bachelor of Nursing or equivalent and current registration with AHPRA
- Previous leadership experience, with the ability to manage and mentor staff to provide excellent care
- Strong clinical background with extensive clinical experience as a Registered or Clinical Nurse, particularly in an Aged Care environment
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build positive relationships with staff, residents and their families
- Understanding of the Aged Care Accreditation and audit processes
- Sound computer literacy skills
Who is AnglicareSA?
As SA’s largest social services provider, AnglicareSA makes a positive difference to the lives of more than 65,000 people each year. Our 1,800 staff and 580 volunteers support individuals, families and communities, responding to their immediate need and working with them to build capacity to restore and maintain dignity and control in their lives. Our services are broad, supporting people at every stage of life.
We believe in social justice, the equal worth of each citizen, equality of opportunity and the importance of strong communities. Together we change lives.
What we offer:
- Access to our fantastic salary packaging options – increase your take home pay by decreasing the amount of tax you pay
- Banking benefits, health care discounts, gym membership offers, paid parental leave, and much more
- A diverse and supportive team culture who have a focus on improving lives by working collaboratively
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Description Veterinarian Position - Negotiable salary, reflective of your skills - 40 hours / 4 days per week - 4 weeks annual leave - 1 week study leave - Generous continuing education support [...]
Description We are a nurse-driven hospital with an exciting and varied caseload, so no day is ever the same! We have a great variety of up to date equipment including in-house VetLab Catalyst and Pro [...]
- No insurance experience necessary - Fast track your career in a customer focused organisation - Established business providing outstanding training and development An opportunity to join the in [...]