New South Wales
Located just out of Coffs Harbour, BreakFree Aanuka Beach Resort used to be a hideaway for the rock and roll set. These days, it attracts everyone; from families looking for a beachside holiday to wedding parties who use its chapel or manicured lawns for their big day. Also featuring an award winning restaurant with terrace, it’s a workplace that rocks.
We are looking for a guest service superstar with a talent for training others to step into the Front Office Supervisor role.
As our next Front Office Supervisor reporting directly to the Front Office Manager, you will:
- Assist in leading the Front Office Team to deliver an incomparable service experience
- Handle guest queries and complaints efficiently and effectively whilst providing operational support and supervision on shift
- Always uphold a positive, can-do energy pertaining to guest and workplace challenges
- Provide a structured and consistent onboarding and training experience for Front Office team members
- Ensure the Front Office team provides prompt and efficient service whilst also maximising occupancy levels and up-selling the property
What we are looking for:
- A person who is looking to take that next step towards a managerial position
- A driven problem solver with a creative approach to delivering the ultimate 5-star guest experience
- The ability to multi-task, work well under pressure, and think on your feet to resolve issues & guest complaints is essential
- Someone with have Office Management experience in a similar role is ideal
- A positive, enthusiastic attitude and the ability to work a flexible 7-day roster
Why work for Accor?
We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
We live and breathe by our four principles:
- People Crave Belonging
- People Want the Real Deal
- Every Person has a Story
- People Hate to be Wrong
In return for your commitment, we provide fantastic career and training opportunities and excellent working conditions with a supportive and fun team. In addition, we will provide you with hotel discounts and benefits worldwide. Click ‘Apply’ to begin your journey!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job no: 502667 Work type: Part-time Location: Sydney, NSW Categories: Administration The Opportunity This role is working within the ARC Training Centre for Fire Retardant Materials and Saf [...]
Contract type: Part Time Location: Mosman, Mosman, New South Wales Industry: Real Estate Property Start date: 2021-07-26 Salary: $26 - $30 per hour Reference: BH-7269 Contact name: [...]
Division: Strategy & Governance Location: Parramatta, NSW, AU, 2150 Req ID: 26668 People and Culture Officer - Ongoing, Full-time, 35 hours per week - Location: Parramatta or regional loca [...]
Johnathan Thurston Academy Taking employment back to basics. We simply introduce jobseeker to jobs! It's that simple. The Johnathan Thurston Academy, with Lendlease as our major employment partner, [...]