Located just out of Coffs Harbour, BreakFree Aanuka Beach Resort used to be a hideaway for the rock and roll set. These days, it attracts everyone; from families looking for a beachside holiday to wedding parties who use its chapel or manicured lawns for their big day. Also featuring an award winning restaurant with terrace, it’s a workplace that rocks.
We are looking for a guest service superstar with a talent for training others to step into the Front Office Supervisor role.
As our next Front Office Supervisor reporting directly to the Front Office Manager, you will:
- Assist in leading the Front Office Team to deliver an incomparable service experience
- Handle guest queries and complaints efficiently and effectively whilst providing operational support and supervision on shift
- Always uphold a positive, can-do energy pertaining to guest and workplace challenges
- Provide a structured and consistent onboarding and training experience for Front Office team members
- Ensure the Front Office team provides prompt and efficient service whilst also maximising occupancy levels and up-selling the property
What we are looking for:
- A person who is looking to take that next step towards a managerial position
- A driven problem solver with a creative approach to delivering the ultimate 5-star guest experience
- The ability to multi-task, work well under pressure, and think on your feet to resolve issues & guest complaints is essential
- Someone with have Office Management experience in a similar role is ideal
- A positive, enthusiastic attitude and the ability to work a flexible 7-day roster
Why work for Accor?
We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
We live and breathe by our four principles:
- People Crave Belonging
- People Want the Real Deal
- Every Person has a Story
- People Hate to be Wrong
In return for your commitment, we provide fantastic career and training opportunities and excellent working conditions with a supportive and fun team. In addition, we will provide you with hotel discounts and benefits worldwide. Click ‘Apply’ to begin your journey!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Work for a high-calibre mining operation - Mount Isa, Queensland, Australia - Excellent remuneration package and benefits Reliability Mechanical Engineer Processing, Copper Concentrator [...]
About Us SSKB is Australia’s leading strata management organisation. Servicing clients throughout Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria, we aim to be the preferred provider of strata managemen [...]
The Crime and Corruption Commission (CCC) is a statutory body set up to combat and reduce the incidence of major crime and corruption in the public sector in Queensland. Its functions and powers are s [...]
- #20739634 - 28 Jul 2021 - Executive Assistant & Office Manager - Coda Minerals Ltd - West Perth WA 6005, Australia - $60,000 - $100,000 p.a. - Part-time - Coda Minerals Lt [...]