Exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and creative marketing team, 3 days per week in an Australia-wide financial services organization with a dedicated focus on the medical, dental, veterinary and healthcare professions.
This marketer must be willing to be hands on in supporting our team in a broad range of marketing initiatives ranging from event and sponsorship coordination, digital marketing execution, team administrative responsibilities and more.
We work in an innovative culture, have a diverse and approachable leadership team and a flat organizational structure. We offer a competitive compensation package, work-life harmony and our supportive leaders actively foster career development.
We are seeking a lover of all things marketing, who will bring a foundation in marketing knowledge alongside a willingness to roll up your sleeves no matter what the task. You must be willing to be part of a small, passionate and committed team, and a self-starter able to work autonomously and engage with the team remotely as our marketing team is spread nationally.
Immerse yourself fully in the Marketing landscape by bringing administrative excellence and creative support to the marketing team.
Events & Sponsorship:
- Research and identify suitable event and sponsorship opportunities.
- Support participation in events and sponsorship initiatives – in particular trade shows, including assembling and coordinating requirements, developing schedules and liaising with event organizers.
- Work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to deliver on events and sponsorship initiatives.
- Assist in preparing digital and print-based pre, during and post event promotional packs and products to support marketing activities.
- Assist with social media campaigns including content calendars.
- Assist with website content management including blog copywriting.
- Assist with email marketing including coordinating content and design components and producing email campaigns in relevant software.
- Support database maintenance.
- Source promotional products and coordinate orders.
- Maintain inventory of promotional items for the business.
- Liaise with all offices of the business as to requirements.
- Track marketing activity and where suitable sales data to support broader business goals.
- Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data.
- Monitor budget and help prepare invoices for payment.
General team administration support
- Assists the team with general administration.
- Foundational knowledge/ understanding of Marketing (essential).
- Experience with InDesign or Photoshop (desirable).
- Familiar with use of LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics or similar CRM and EDM platforms.
- Clear written and oral communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, a key eye for detail.
- Highly organized, with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities and enquiries simultaneously.
- Is responsive, follows through on enquiries, problems or issues.
- Can work nimbly within an agile and fast paced environment.
- Takes initiative and holds self-accountable in the execution of tasks.
- Proactively supports the team.
- Entry level to 1 years’ experience; with a genuine interest in Marketing.
This role can be Melbourne or Sydney based.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We're looking for a fully remote Digital Marketing Coordinator/Account Manager A-player based in Sydney to join our team! *Please apply for the role here ???????????? https://www.contentchemistry.c [...]
We're Australia’s leading telecommunications and technology company. And, with a presence in more than 20 countries, we’re creating a global footprint – which for you, that means incredible work [...]
Coordinator, Media & Communications-00008EGC About the role NSWIS is looking for a creative and dynamic Coordinator, Media and Communications that will drive the Institute’s brand strategy via th [...]
Marketing, Communications and Brand Manager | Boutique Professional Services Business Location: Sydney or Melbourne, Australia | Job ID: 1071268 Lead the development of firm-wide marketing, communi [...]