Travel + Leisure Co.
Put the World on Vacation
At Wyndham Destinations our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. With a spirit of caring, creativity and fun, our teams help families and friends create memories that last a lifetime. As the world’s largest vacation ownership company and part of Travel + Leisure Co., we’re shaping the future of the travel industry.
Are you ready to put the world on vacation? We are seeking energetic, vacation loving, telesales enthusiasts to promote our timeshare club to prospective and existing members, making calls from our Bundall office. This fast paced environment would suit customer obsessed individuals who are passionate about illustrating the benefits of holidaying with Club Wyndham!
How You’ll Shine
- Conduct Telesales presentations to our existing Owners over the phone
- Establish commonality and build rapport with your customers to ensure an exceptional experience is delivered
- Clearly articulate the benefit of traveling within Wyndham Destinations community
- Generate sales and meet targets
- And the best part… All leads are prequalified!
After completing a thorough paid training period which covers our sales process, product knowledge and the psychology of the sale, you will be a confident presenter, ready to put the world on vacation!
How You’ll Be Rewarded
Build your career with a value driven organisation that promotes continual growth and development for its people. Some of our many benefits on offer include:
- Discounted hotel stays across the world
- Subsidised Private Health Insurance (upon successful completion probation period)
- Professional development funding
- Base Salary coupled with performance based incentives
- Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly Recognition Programs
Learn. Grow. Succeed. Repeat. At Wyndham Destinations, we set the bar at being your best. If you enjoy achieving realistic goals, demonstrate a positive attitude and thrive in a fast-paced environment, then join our fun and dynamic Corporate Upgrades Sales team as a Telesales Consultant today.
A Place for Everyone
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co., including how we treat each member of our growing community. Here, you’ll find a team that’s inclusive, values diversity, and is built on a foundational respect for people from all over the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to [email protected], including the title and the location of the position for which you are applying.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Transport and Main Roads (Organisation site ) SEQ South; Customer Services; Customer Services, Safety & Regulation; SEQ South (Greenslopes, Macgregor, Sherwood, Ipswich, Gatton, Cleveland, Wynnum, L [...]
The Company At CROSSMARK, we connect shoppers to brands by providing a smarter way to faster growth in all things retail. As Australia’s leading Field Sales and Marketing Business, we help some of t [...]
- Be part of Australasia's largest 100% family owned brokerage - Join a team with a great workplace culture and a passion for clients! - Be a valued member of the team Due to growth and expansio [...]
Discover a great place to work at Domayne one of Australia's premium contemporary retailers. We are the best in the business when it comes to contemporary furniture, beddings, computer and electrical [...]