Teachers Health Fund
Registered Nurse - Care Coordinator
Teachers Health Fund is a well-established member-based organization, operating in a niche area of the Australian Private Health Insurance market. We are proud to have a strong & growing presence in our market while retaining a friendly and welcoming culture.
About the role:
The successful candidate will play a key role in providing specialist telephonic care coordination to program participants who have complex care needs and chronic disease conditions. You will develop comprehensive person-centered care plans and/or utilize contracted service providers to arrange services for our members.
This is a new opportunity based within a multidisciplinary team.
Hours of work are full-time (Monday to Friday) 37.5 hours per week, self-rostered during our business hours, based on the needs of our participants. Four days per week will also be considered.
What are we looking for?
- Registered Nurse – Division 1
- Current AHPRA registration, unrestricted.
- 5 years plus (full-time equivalent) experience as Registered Nurse Division 1.
- Previous experience in chronic disease management and care coordination.
- A solid understanding of the principles that underpin coordinated care delivery.
- Knowledge of primary and other community care environments.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Outstanding communication skills, verbal and written.
- Flexibility in approach and openness to new ideas;
- Willingness to take on new responsibilities and work within an evolving environment.
- Ability to manage work duties effectively and with competing priorities.
Demonstrated recent experience in the following areas will be highly regarded:
- Chronic Disease Management
- Discharge Planning
- Customer Service
What can Teachers Health Offer you?
- Fantastic company culture and a strong brand that you can stand proudly behind.
- A supportive Registered Nurse Team Leader & Clinical Operations Manager.
- 6 weeks annual leave
- Flexibility around your work hours.
- A corporate wardrobe allowance
- Staff discounts on products and services
- Opportunities for ongoing training, development, and career progression.
- Fantastic location in Surry Hills, close to public transport and amazing eateries.
- A generous wellbeing program + much more.
As a recognized Employer of Choice for Gender Equality, we welcome applications from suitably qualified men and women. We encourage people with a disability to apply for roles and to request any support or reasonable adjustments that may be required to fully participate in the recruitment process.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Help build a function on a journey to add incredible value in true business partnership - The best leader who will help you grow, stretch and exceed your own expectations - Global exposure acros [...]
Protocol & Awards Officer-00008DRJ - Clerk Grade 3/4 - Ongoing Full-Time - Surry Hills About us The NSW Police Force (NSWPF) is one of the largest police forces in the western world, with more [...]
Psychologist -00008BGL - Psychologist - Ongoing full time (35 Hours) - Surry Hills About us The NSW Police Force (NSWPF) is one of the largest police forces in the western world, with more than 20 [...]
We are looking for a person who enjoys the lifestyle Surry Hills has to offer. In our office, you will take Recycling seriously. You will enjoy a team Barre Class run in-house by our very own Barre in [...]