North Sydney Council
Our software engineers at Fiserv bring an open and creative mindset to a global team developing mobile applications, user interfaces and much more to deliver industry-leading financial services technologies to our clients. Our talented technology team members solve challenging problems quickly and with quality. We're seeking individuals who can create frameworks, leverage developer tools, and mentor and guide other members of the team. Collaboration is key and whether you are an expert in a legacy software system or are fluent in a variety of coding languages you're sure to find an opportunity as a software engineer that will challenge you to perform exceptionally and deliver excellence for our clients.
- Entry, Mid, Senior
- Yes (occasional), Minimal (if any)
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate for a Software Engineer career at Fiserv.
- Critical Thinker 10
- Technologically Savvy 9
- Analytical 8
- Collaborative 8
- Deadline Oriented 9
- Problem Solver 8
- Team Player
Requisition ID R-10225230 Date posted 06/30/2021 City North Sydney State/Region New South Wales Country Australia
Skills and Knowledge
- At least 5 years hands-on software development experience designing, writing, debugging and testing object oriented code, of which:3+ years working on e-commerce applications2+ years working on high volume transactional systemsFinancial/Banking sector experience is an advantage
- An advanced understanding of common computer programming algorithms.
- An advanced understanding of object oriented design principals
- A solid understanding of software development patterns and their application in several programming languages.
- A solid understanding of IT environments including networking, server technologies, databases, security and performance.
- Tertiary qualification in information technology or computer sciences
- Software development qualifications such as Microsoft Certified professional developer or Oracle Certified Java Programmer preferred.
- Experienced in the day to day practicalities of software development lifecycles such as scrum, waterfall or the rational unified process.
- Experience of project development / Methodologies experience: full system development lifecycle, Agile etc.
Technical Skillset Required
- NET 3.5 +
- MVC 3.0 (Razr)
- JQuery UI
- CSS 3, CSS.LESS
- WCF Service Development
- Knowledge of HTML 5
- React js/ Angular, Redux saga, Jest, Enzyme, React redux
- Experience in XML, XML Schemas, and Web Service Technology
- Experience with SQL 2005/SQL2008, writing stored procedures, database optimisation and design
- Knowledge of integration and unit test and test driven developments practices
- Strong web UI design and development experience
- Strong integration design and development experience
Technical Skillset Desirable
- Strong Architecture skills
- Automated testing
- Experience integrating to third party vendors
- Scrum development experience
- Online banking knowledge
- Performance tuning
- Strong knowledge of React Js or Angular but willing to pick up on React
- DevelopmentPerform Software development in accordance with technologies , guidelines and standards prescribed by the companyConsult and understand the mobile solutions software development lifecycleDesign and develop complete featuresReview and critique technical specifications and test plansProactively raise awareness to senor project team members the potential impacts of any code refactoring and make effective recommendations for QA test coverageStrive to fix bugs at the first attempt and seek clarification to resolve any ambiguity in specification or bug descriptions.
- Code quality
- Problem solving
- Task management and completion
- Technical design decisions
- Client focus
- Documentation and knowledge sharing
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Who we are Fetch TV is a leading-edge technology and media company. We develop technology, aggregate content and provide the TV entertainment solution that is bundled into broadband and phone plans [...]
I. INTRODUCTION Kama‘aina Kids is a multi-service, non-profit organization whose mission is to serve children and their families by providing quality programs with quality care. The purpose of t [...]
When you join Trend, you become part of a unique and diverse global family and you get to work towards a world safe for exchanging digital information. ABOUT US Micro Trend Micro, a global cybersecu [...]
When you join Trend, you become part of a unique and diverse global family and you get to work towards a world safe for exchanging digital information. Key Responsibilities ·Provide hands on and re [...]