Australian Green Clean
- Fun and Energizing Team Atmosphere
- Attractive Penalty Rates of $30-$58 Per Hour
- Overnight Event Cleaning, Between the Hours of 9pm-6am
About the Role
We are currently seeking motivated, excited and reliable Overnight Event Cleaners to join our overnight cleaning team at the 2021 Royal Adelaide Show in September on a casual basis. This is a fabulous opportunity to join an entertaining, lively and fast-paced environment.
The cleaning will be completed between 9pm-6am at the Royal Adelaide Show. The dates are from Friday the 3rd of September to Sunday the 12th of September. You must be available across all 10 nights that cleaning is required at the Royal Adelaide Show.
There will also be several opportunities for long term employment across both our Events and Commercial divisions for the right candidates post the Royal Adelaide Show.
Your key duties & responsibilities will include:
- Picking up rubbish from the grounds
- Cleaning of bathroom facilities (internal and portable)
- Emptying & moving bins
- Wiping tables & hard surfaces
- Window cleaning
- Vacuuming/ mopping floors
- Touch Point cleaning
- Any additional tasks requested by your Supervisor such as the use of machinery.
We are proud to pay our team attractive hourly rates which include penalty rates as per the Cleaning Award. If you are a go-getter, that is not afraid to work hard and get your hands dirty, this is a fantastic fit for you!
We are seeking candidates with previous experience in a hands on, labour or cleaning position. The ideal candidate will possess a passion for delivering excellent customer service, along with having the ability to prioritise workload and demonstrate excellent organisational skills to meet deadlines set.
- Previous experience in a labour-intensive role
- A current (within the past 12 months) or be able to obtain a National Police Clearance
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- High customer service skills with a friendly demeanour
- High standard of work, cleanliness and attention to detail
- Physical strength and stamina due to the high labour-intensive nature of the role
- Able to pass a pre-employment medical
- Able to work autonomously and use initiative
- Have a smartphone to clock in and out of shifts
- Availability across all nights worked at the Royal Adelaide Show
Our vision is to make the world more liveable and we pride ourselves on being the market leaders in delivering sustainable, reliable, quality and affordable cleaning and waste management services. In doing so, we are limiting waste going to landfill and toxic chemicals being used throughout Australia.
We have grown our portfolio of clients to include commercial premises, major festivals, events, venues, stadiums as well as providing sustainable consumables and washroom supplies. Australian Green Clean employ over 500 staff working in over 600 sites throughout Australia.
For more information visit our website: www.australiangreenclean.com.au
How to Apply
If you meet the above criteria and you are interested in contributing to an organisation that values the highest level of quality in everything it sets out to achieve, we want to hear from you!
Simply complete the application process by clicking the Apply Now button. If you are successful to the next stage, you will be contacted via phone by our recruitment team, with interviews commencing in late July.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Posting End Date July 23,2021 Job Location Wayville Job Description Tier 1 Construction & Utilities contractor Long term project in South Australia Permanent role with career progression [...]
Job Posting End Date July 20,2021 Job Location Wayville Job Description Successful and growing utilities contractor Expression of Interest for Permanent opportunities Culture of autonomy and d [...]
IPA are currently seeking a team of physically fit general hands to cover the duration of the Royal Adelaide Show. Staff will be required to undertake various labouring duties to facilitate the moveme [...]
job details Randstad Industrial is working alongside our client based in the inner southwestern suburbs of Adelaide. We are currently looking for a forklift operator/store person who can commit to a [...]