- Join a long-standing and highly supportive team
- Work-life balance, highly sought after, Gold Coast location
- Want job security with a leading brand 70+ years experience?
JELD-WEN (NYSE:JELD), founded in 1960, is one of the world’s largest door and window manufacturers, with more than 22,000 employees operating in 24 countries globally. Within the Australasia region, JELD- WEN has over 70+ facilities, and employs over 5,000 staff. JELD-WEN is the name behind iconic Australian brands – Stegbar, Regency, Corinthian, Airlite, Aneeta, Trend, Kolder, A&L; and Breezway. Our vision is to inspire our customers through leading brands, great service, innovative new products and solutions leveraging the full JELD-WEN portfolio,
while significantly enhancing our ease of doing business built on operational excellence.
An exciting opportunity has opened in the JELD-WEN Information Services department for a hands-on ERP role based at Helensvale. Become a part of the supportive and close-working Product Data Team, who take pride in maintaining the integrity of bills of materials data and delivering on projects for national market-leading iconic brands.
- Maintain data for specific ERP areas such as order entry, bills of materials, pricing, costing, production schedules, and other related areas.
- Translate information from various sources such as product drawings and specifications into ERP data formats and formulas.
- Enter and maintain data in an organised manner to ensure completeness and accuracy of information.
- Write simple programs in the Progress programming language to calculate or manipulate information to compliment the data.
- Apply analytical skills to test and debug data using problem-solving techniques to determine causes and solutions to problems.
- Contribute to a growing knowledge base of documentation.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel.
- Programming experience in any language would be an advantage.
What's On Offer
- Flexible working hours
- Ongoing training and career development
- A competitive remuneration package
- Generous discounts on our extensive range of JELD-WEN products
- On-site parking
- Ability to schedule leave every year at Christmas
Your Next Steps
If you are ready for your next challenge in a supportive and fast pace environment, apply now.
JELD-WEN builds businesses ethically and safely. Eligible applications must have legal rights to work in Australia, and undertake a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol screening, and have a valid police check completed in the last 6 months.
Agencies will only be engaged if required. Please do not contact us or send applicants to us unless requested to by the Talent Acquisition Team.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Join our family in this role: We’re seeking a passionate and dedicated self-starter to manage our back of house function. In this role, you'll: - The Storeroom Assistant ensures accuracy of recor [...]
Call Cocoa Lynch - 02 8877 8742. Email CV to [email protected] Overview: A DPA provider number is available in a GP owned and operated medical centre on the Gold Coast. Replace a departed GP and [...]
Challenge yourself and take ownership of your career. Be part of a business that will help you bring out the very best of your potential all whilst having fun. As a Retail Store Associate at V [...]
About the role We’re looking for a Store Team Member (Cleaning and Trolley Collection). This is a key role to ensure we provide our customers with a safe, seamless and positive shopping experience [...]