With over 30 years of experience working alongside some of Australia’s most respected brands, here at Rothfield we take brand communications and creative business solutions to the next level.
As an all-encompassing marketing services provider, we offer a bespoke range of solutions ranging from print management; to sophisticated software systems; to warehousing and distribution. Our diverse client base and breadth of services makes for a challenging and rewarding work environment.
We have an exciting entry level opportunity for an Account Coordinator to join our Sydney team. In this role,
you will support our busy account management team to ensure the timely delivery of excellent customer service and support to our prospective and existing clients. You will work with businesses of all shapes and sizes across a wide range of tasks and services including print management, merchandise, uniforms, logistics and online systems. This is a perfect role to hone your skills in marketing services and progress your career with a well-respected and fast-growing organisation.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working with clients and suppliers to quote jobs
- Liaising with the design team on client campaigns
- Collaborating with internal teams to execute initiatives and address client concerns
- Supporting accounts with direct client communication and attending meetings as required
- Facilitating continuous improvement of accounts
- Working in the warehouse and assisting with the running of 3PL activity
- Participating in offsite client activity such as audits and restocking
- Administrative duties including purchase orders, invoicing, and end of month
What we’re looking for:
- Demonstrated experience in project management
- Proven track record of being a key member of a high-performing team
- Ability to provide exceptional client service, build and maintain strong client and partner relationships
- An understanding of CRM systems such as ActiveCampaign would be beneficial
- Strong experience with the Microsoft Office suite
- Stakeholder Management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making ability and capacity to exercise sound judgement and diplomacy
Why work for us?
At Rothfield, our people are our most important asset. Ours is a workplace where people feel empowered, supported and have fun! Diverse skillsets and perspectives make for a challenging and rewarding environment and open communication encourages contribution without hierarchy. We place a strong emphasis on personal and professional development and actively encourage growth within our business.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Show more Show less
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Office Administrator/Workplace Coordinator Job ID 25568 Posted 21-Jul-2021 Service line GWS Segment Role type Full-time Location(s) Sydney - New South Wales - Australia [...]
Workplace Experience Coordinator Global GWS account - a leader in the financial technology industry based in Sydney CBD Award winning client company culture - incredibly supportive and collaborative g [...]
Provide high level customer service and facilities support Opportunity for career development Based in North Sydney At CBRE, our people enjoy working in a global real estate and property services o [...]
GWS client account - a leader in tech security industry Modern office space, technology-driven culture Flexibility to partly work from home North Sydney based Here’s a snapshot of your day: - Prov [...]