Coles Supermarkets Melbourne
Requisition ID 22944
Employment Type Full time
Good things start here
This could be the very first step towards an exciting new career with us – a fresh beginning. At Coles Group, these are moments we live for.
Starting good things is what drives our purpose to sustainably feed all Australians so they can lead healthier, happier lives. With a team of 120,000 people and an iconic portfolio of Australia’s most trusted brands, we’re perfectly positioned to turn a promising start into a whole lot more.
About The Role
By combining the fast-paced culture of retail with the ever-growing world of ecommerce, Coles Online takes the time and effort out of grocery shopping.
With services such as Home Delivery, Click & Collect and smart lockers, we’re always working on new ways to make life a little easier for our customers – no matter where they are.
Our eCommerce function is currently going through an exciting period of transformation and growth and as part of that growth we are looking for multiple Digital Business Analysts to join the team. You will be working in the fun and fast paced CXT team at Coles, the Business Analyst will be instrumental in the ongoing improvement and delivery of the Coles Supermarkets website platforms. If you are interested in being part of a major digital transformation and want to contribute to the future of digital retailing at Coles, then do apply now.
Please note we are open to considering candidates based in Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane.
What You’ll Be Doing
As the Business Analyst, you will work closely with the Product Owner, Scrum Team, Project Manager, Architects, other BAs and other stakeholders to understand the business requirements and write specific and testable user stories broken down into individually developable pieces of work.
- Strong business analyst skills to capture business requirements, ‘as is’ and ‘to be’ states, user stories, functional specifications and training guides
- Understanding of digital ecosystem, software development lifecycle, development methodologies (including Agile), enterprise architecture principles, accessibility, online content, and user experience (UX) design.
- To be a whiz at Jira and Confluence
- Highly collaborative style, able to engage with a diverse range of stakeholders and drive outcomes and solutions
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills to both technical and non-technical colleagues
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
- Exposure to UX designs.
Good things you’ll need
This role is vital to the Digital Customer Experience team with a focus on our desire to deliver a unified customer experience and keeping the customer at the heart of everything we do.
You’ll also have
- Experience as a Business Analyst (3-5years)
- Experience working in agile projects
- Experience working in website development teams preferable
- Demonstrates a deep passion and knowledge of eCommerce and retail transactional websites
- Experience in the Retail industry preferable
- Tertiary degree relating to IT
- Experience with Miro preferred
We’re committed to making this a great place to work, from day one. From flexible working arrangements to discounts across all our internal brands (including 5% off at Coles supermarkets!), there are plenty of reasons to love working here. Explore all this and more at our Coles Careers website.
For Everyone Who Shares Our Passion
We encourage applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities and cultures – including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, the LGBTQI+ community and people living with disability. We’re happy to adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs – so reach out to us at www.careers.colesgroup.com.au > Careers for everyone > Disability employment.
We’d love to meet you
If you have the skills, experience and motivation to succeed in this role, please take the next step and submit your application.
Show more Show less
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About us We are Wipro (NYSE: WIT), a rapidly expanding and leading global Information Technology, Consulting and Business Process Services company, headquartered out of Bangalore, India with over 200 [...]
The role RACV is seeking a Business and Operations Analyst to join our Automotive Services Team. Reporting to the Finance and Operations Manager, the Business and Operations Analyst will partner wi [...]
- An opportunity to join an innovative, collaborative, and high-performing team - Build your career way - Join a team of diverse professionals About The Role Role Location- 833 Collins Street [...]
Job Description About Infosys: Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With ov [...]