At Telstra, our purpose is to build a connected future so everyone can thrive. It's a future that won't happen on its own, it has to be delivered — and only Telstra can bring together all the parts to create it. And, this is where YOU come in, by playing your part in help our customers connect: faster, better and smarter.
In our Consumer & Small Business (C&SB;) team, we meet the needs of all consumers and small businesses and grow value by delivering digitally-led propositions and outstanding customer journeys, leveraging our insight into customer needs and our superior sales and service capabilities.
As a Data Insights and Analytics Analyst, you thrive on interrogating large data sets to solve problems.
You collaborate with your colleagues to drive data led decision making across Telstra. By providing the right insights, in the right way at the right time you're central to our success.
- Probe, source and manipulate large data sets to resolve issues or develop a solution to enable business decisions
- Perform descriptive analyses and prepare data for use in
- predictive/prescriptive modelling
- Define business problems, assist with the development of hypotheses, undertake relevant reporting, summarise the insights and make recommendations for action
- Scrutinise data for quality and accuracy and create final synthesised data set(s) for analysis • Share insights and dashboards with stakeholders and coach them to use them so they elevate their data driven decisions
- Play an active role in the Data Analytics community by supporting continuous improvement initiatives
- Apply knowledge of software such as SQL, SAS, Tableau/PowerBI and/or R/Python to analyse and visualise data from across the organisation • Leverages tried and tested methodologies and tools to develop solutions, identify constraints and opportunities for improvement
- Highly skilled on Python, SQL and Tableau
- Strong Data Management, Data Mining, Data Visualization and Data Modelling skills
- Strong written communication skills are essential.
Your work will expose you to innovative thinking, technologies and global best practice. As we grow, you'll grow, and this will extend onto building your own valuable talents and skills here with us.
If this opportunity sounds like a perfect fit for you, we'd encourage you to apply!
We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce in all its forms. We encourage applicants from diverse gender, cultural and linguistic backgrounds and applicants who may be living with a disability. We also offer flexibility in all our roles, to ensure everyone can participate.
To learn more about how we support our people, including accessibility adjustments we can provide you through the recruitment process, visit tel.st/thrive.
Show more Show less
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Enrich Your Everyday At Accolade Wines, our purpose is to enrich everyday moments through our amazing wine brands. It goes without saying that everything we do as an organisation and as individuals i [...]
The purpose of this role is to shape and deliver the CRM Marketing Strategy, working closely with the Head of Digital Marketing and Business Development team to drive attributable demand generation, a [...]
Manager PwC Deals, ESG Advisory Services Line of Service Advisory Industry/Sector Not Applicable Specialism Deals Management Level Manager Job Description & Summary With PwC, you’l [...]
job description About the role: Manage the business intelligence landscape including data modeling & unification, visualisation leveraging Power BI and SAP related tools to support the business in hav [...]