Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
Do you love thinking analytically? Are you passionate about using your financial knowledge to navigate complex challenges? Just as our customers find value in Apple products, the Finance group finds value for both Apple and its shareholders. As part of this group, you’ll play an integral role in ensuring our day-to-day financial health. You and your team will support Apple’s growth, both top and bottom line,
by applying the same level of innovation toward financial matters as we do toward our products and services. You’ll also collaborate with Apple teams across the world to develop more effective investment strategies and risk management. Finance is essential to upholding our global commitment to perfection, and it is directly responsible for shaping the company’s future. Join us, and you’ll have a meaningful role in continuing Apple’s legacy of efficiency and success!
As an analyst who supports the National Retail business for Australia and Zealand, you will work cross functionally to support analysis, business case development and financial control activities. You will partner closely with the sales team providing strong financial input for investment proposals, brief senior leadership on financial implications and broader strategic impacts as well as maintain financial controls for the downstream impact of investment decisions.
Demonstrates strong integrity
Ability to build connections cross functionally
Strong analytical and business modelling skills
Business Partnering. Effective relationships and communication to build trust in a sales environment.
Demonstrated commercial acumen
Ability to focus & simplify
Excellent communication skills, experience delivering executive presentations is a plus
Intermediate Excel spreadsheet modelling skills
As a key analyst, you will be involved in all finance activities including:
- Demand Generation - collaborate with the local sales team & worldwide finance to model and evaluate business cases, execute and monitor demand generation investment.
- Strategic Planning - work cross functionally to monitor supply/demand picture, influence forecast, model scenarios and develop strategy.
- Market Intelligence - own regional market share analysis, work cross-functionally to understand business drivers, track competitive landscape and partner financials
- Investment Evaluation - track and evaluate Apple investment across partners and product lines to ensure appropriate outcomes.
- Business Performance - track and analyse quarterly business performance. Partner with the sales team to understand key events and the drivers of the business.
- Global Initiatives - work with the worldwide finance team to deliver local analysis and drive global initiatives and priorities.
- Compliance - Ensure accurate accrual and payment recognition of demand generation and back margin programs.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Mathematics or Engineering
Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Role Number: 200253279
Show more Show less
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About AMP Capital AMP Capital is one of the largest investment managers in the Asia Pacific region. Part of the AMP Group (until operational separation by end of 2021 and demerger in 2022), we shar [...]
The Opportunity We are seeking a Sales Support Analyst to join our dynamic Sales Operations team. Reporting to theHead of BusinessOperations and Project Management based in Singapore. You will be hig [...]
icare is seeking an experienced Customer Experience Design Manager, with a passion for social impact and a commercial mind, to build and lead a design and insights team to drive a better experience fo [...]
Provide internal users software and hardware support for their workstations, as well as account management support. Help desk analyst will also work supporting company server and hardware infrastructu [...]