- Finish off your apprenticeship
- Work for a solid company in a fulltime capacity
About Our Client
We have been engaged with an excellent client of ours to appoint a 4th Year Carpentry apprentice into their close-nit company. The main focus of this Commercially set up business, is to do all types of exterior and interior, structural and aesthetic upgrades to Fuel stations across QLD. This great opportunity will see you partner with this builder who has a dominant presence in the national market with a full book of projects and have no sign of slowing down. They have partnered with us to find the right fit for an apprentice to "finish off their time"- in a fulltime role with them.
This opportunity needs someone who loves working in a dynamic, fast paced environment and who are ready to take the next step in their Commercial Carpentry career.
These projects will suit carpenters who have a commercial background, with excellent finishing and fix out skills. Ideally you will have proven experience working on commercial. Additional knowledge and experience working within high end commercial fit out is highly desirable. Skies the limit with our client, as the role entails learning from some great mentors, and moving up into an leading hand, site manager, team leader and above in the upcoming years.
The Successful Applicant
You must have been gained from working on projects within the commercial construction sites in Australia.
- Must be a 3rd or 4th year carpenter
- Reliable transport a must.
- Any additional tickets and experience will be considered highly desirable.
- Have Commercial Construction Experience
- Must have a valid Construction Safety card
- Must have relevant references
- Be reliable and show initiative
- HR or MR truck license is desirable but not a deal breaker.
What's on Offer
An excellent fulltime, secure role. As well as a great culture, and mentorship.
For a way to secure a fulltime work and join our client's team or discuss other roles with organisations and Builders in the SEQ market. Email James Blackhall - or click the apply button below.Every single applicant will get a response.
Quote job ref
+61 7 3414 6132
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Contract role | Start ASAP | Professional Services | Brisbane region The client Our client is one of the largest providers of professional training within Brisbane. Their structure and delivery [...]
We are looking for talented people who want to work in an environment that provides learning opportunities to help them grow and develop their sales career in the SaaS software industry. Due to expans [...]
- Part time position (0.6); 12-month fixed term position - Provide administrative support in all operations of the School of Behavioural & Health Sciences - Based at the Melbourne campus Austra [...]
The Crime and Corruption Commission (CCC) is a statutory body set up to combat and reduce the incidence of major crime and corruption in the public sector in Queensland. Its functions and powers are s [...]