We are looking for an experienced DC Supervisor to run afternoon shift in the Welshpool area.
Your new company
Australia's leading wholesale distribution and marketing company with a diversified business across number of consumer goods sectors.
Your new role
The main purpose of the role is to plan, implement, monitor and improve all aspects of day to day operations and processes in the Distribution Centre. The role will cover afternoon shifts starting at 2pm. Based in Welshpool.
What you'll need to succeed
- Sound background in DC management.
- Experienced in ISIS or similar WMS systems.
- Competencies in Logistics, ie WMS, Material Handling, Transport
- Strong planning and systems skills.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Experience in managing in accordance with state OH&S; requirements.
- Good communication (written and verbal) skills.
- IR knowledge.
What you'll get in return
- Permanent role
- Perth based
- Immediate start available
- Afternoon shifts
- Career progression plan
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Tom Wroblewski on 08 9254 4584.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2523596
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Lionheart Camp for Kids is looking for a special someone who can assist our volunteer Board in all administrative matters. This is a wonderful opportunity for an organised and detail-orientated person [...]
Help contribute to the study of Larrakia, an Aboriginal language spoken in Northern Australia! We are seeking transcribers who have had some linguistics education. Requirements: - Residents of [...]
- Great career development opportunity for an ambitious person - Supportive team environment + great leadership - Competitive salary + company uniform + employee benefits - Canning Vale location [...]
The Engineering Institute of Technology (EIT) is looking for an organised and efficient coordinator to join our Academic Resources team. The ideal candidate must have excellent written and verbal c [...]